• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STOLEN JEEP

hokie_yj

My buddy's rig was stolen last night from his shop in Northeast TN, (near Rogersville). There is a $1000 reward if it's found. It's a dark blue YJ with an extremely beat tub and an orange cage. Has a 302, I think a C6, and 60/14 bolt. You won't meet a better dude than James. He doesn't deserve this ****. :mad:

Guys if anyone sees this please help James. He is a close friend and I will throw cash to anyone who helps find this thing!!!!!!!

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

Has a 302 60 front with ctm joints. 1/2 plate truss. 14 rear shaved to hell and back. Coils front and rear. 203/205 doubler ford. 4 link front and rear. 39.5 Irocks on hummers re centered!

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

Do not know the guy from a man on the moon but no one deserves to be stolen from!! :****: good luck catching the piece of ****

Man. I gotta think if I was a car thief I would try to get something that wasn't so dam noticeable... Good way to get your **** blow off. I mean i bet james could Identify every part on it .. :****:
I'd stay checkin Craigslist for freshly painted parts. Man lemme go on and tell y'all a lil something.. God forbid but if this ever was to happen to me y'all better be looking for me and the rig.. Jesus I can't imagine... I hope y'all see this fuker around and are able to get a hold of them yourselves. That blows. Bad. Hope y'all find it. I wouldn't sleep till I did. Sheesh I'm going to check the lock on my garage door.

****ing hate thieves........bunch of ****ing cowards.

Hope your buddy gets his jeep back and the shitbags that stole it get their fair share of "real" justice.

It was mine guys. Thanks for the help we're still looking. Thing is it was behind a 38ft enclosed trailer next to my shop. Someone knew it was there and knew it's condition. Both front tires were so flat it was sitting on the rims, the starter wire to the solenoid was broken, the ignition key had to be turned on as well as two switches on the dash to get the computer on. Someone knew the jeep and cased it. There was plenty of other stuff there to take and this is the only thing they got. Keep an eye out. I'll post some pics of the parts. It had solid axle knuckles that I had machined to clear big GM 1 ton calipers. It was a 351w with a 302 HO upper intake, c6 to 203/205. 1 high steer arm was a poison spider I machined the keyway in for the solid knuckles and the other was a Mild 2 Wild arm machined as well. axle was black and knuckles were orange.

Re:

Hope you get it back, loved seeing ya beat on this thing at chinquipin in the crater till the key fell out and she overheated.

Still looking. Here's another more recent pic. It was possibly seen around Pikeville, Ky. yesterday afternoon being pulled by a white Chevy dually. Please continue to be on the lookout if you're that area.

Everyone on here needs to get with their local scrap place and let them know about it. I bet if they know the owner and see all the post looking for it they will be trying to scrap it out as quick as they can.