• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STOLEN

fordcoupe50

yesterday 5/5/2011 someone backed into my brothers driveway in mt.olive and stole his 2005 camoflauge rhino 660, his white with marron frame 2004 yfz450 and his black with wooden floor 5x14 trailer. there was also an old junk riding mower and little dirt bike on the trailer.
ill get pics up soon. any info will be rewarded.

thanks jessie
205-365-1617

probably the same two pieces of **** that backed into my back yard at 9 in the morning and stole my 20' trailer. i am in gardendale so not to far away from you.
sad thing is the police probably will not put forth any effort to find it or track down who did do it. hell my neighbor saw the two guys and has a description of the two vehicles and the police havent even bothered to come and get his statement. and this happened a little over a month ago. and the police wonder why a lot of people cant stand them.

good luck, sucks pieces of **** work harder to steal **** than they would any day at a real job.
by the way it was two black guys and they drove a gold jeep liberty and a mid 90's ext cab ford f-150 that stole my ****. ask around somebody might have seen them in the area.
to top it off the truck that was involved in the theft at my house was seen at or leaving the seen of 4 other thefts in the gardendale area. "OUR TAX MONEY HARD AT WORK HERE IN GARDENDALE"

after teling everyone i know about it and letting them know we had it on camera and was in the process of getting it inhanced, i recieved an anonymous phone call tonight and was told they knew that we had it on camera and just wanted this to go away, they asked if i would just drop it if they told me where it was, i asked them where it was and they told me it would be sitting in a cul-de-sac off of overbrook road ,close to canterburry united methodist church in mountain brook. we drove over there and ill be damned, there it was. the lawnmower and mini bike was gone, but they werent worth much anyways, the real money was there.
couldnt believe it and still dont.

thanks jessie
205-365-1617

****in A! wouldnt you be scared of dude if he looked like the guy in his avatar???? :wtflol: :****:

at least you got part of it back....hope you still find those worthless fawks.

Latest posts