• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stupid people!

patooyee said:
I'm just sorry someone didn't kill him. Now he will have the opportunity to be a blood sucking vampire to society and most likely the opportunity to breed before he dies. Stuff like this is where I wish I could be there and have my buggy close by and just ****ing go on a buggy vs. 4Runner rampage without remorse. I'd flatten that mother ****er with him inside and just laugh at the screams coming from inside.

This! :indianajones:

kushKrawlin said:
But I Been sayin it for years... I just don't understand our system.. We have alcohol that can be bought everywhere , and it or the actions of others from it kill more than dam near anything else ... Makes a ton of sense. The reason I don't drink a lot. I do **** I wouldn't normally do.. And what I normally do is what most normal people don't do, so it could be really stupid... But ain't NEVVVER done no Dumass **** or even thought bout gettin crazy after burnin.. We really live in a screwed up world.

Probably a good convo for another thread. And to some extent I will agree with you. Too much alcohol can make a person act ridiculous. Too much dope can effect you as well. I think the main reason dope is illegal is for the simple fact they can't regulate/tax it. Also, it would be hard to test for DUI. And don't give me the **** about it doesn't effect your motor skills, it does. Just like alcohol.

I don't have a problem with either but I don't think you have a leg to stand on saying one is better/worse than the other. Although, I think dope should be legal.

Then they could focus more on these meth heads.

Well not that anyone is more important than the other but found out a little while ago the guy that died was a monster truck driver that drove some for Adam Anderson and a few other trucks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIu5VFh0bq8

Re:

mdo817 said:
RIP Tony

Reports say Chees Steak Sandwhiches
Then I started to go to that crazy sumbitch to get something to eat! Glad I went next one over to the brothers from Memphis and got some kickass hot wings instead...**** that stupid bastard!!!

Mug shot shows him at 5'6".
Pent up little man syndrome and he finally snapped when someone started pushing him around??

joho75287 said:
Pent up little man syndrome and he finally snapped when someone started pushing him around??

I'm surprised that he doesn't look worse than he does, I figured someone would have beat the living hell out him.

Re: Re: Stupid people!

joho75287 said:
Exactly!
xjcrawler said:
I'm surprised that he doesn't look worse than he does, I figured someone would have beat the living hell out him.
No he will get cool points by all the other idiots in jail.