• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday the 11th...reiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anntyper said:
Bite me...:kissmyass: its not the driver, dont try and pin that crap down on me, In all the vehicles i have EVER had, ive only dealt with 2 vehicles that ever had clutch issues, the first car i ever bought, i inherited a bad clutch, and now this one, 10 years later... frankly i think i am doing alright... and who says that i didn't make that smelly clutch act up so it would keep you bozo's off of me??
:flipoff: :flipoff:

Sure Ann:hi:

So back to the subject, whos going and are they built or mild. i want to beat my **** to test it out. Rockface will probably spit out my t-case but im gonna try. Sac-down, backdoor, trials course, cable trail, grumpys and possibly Index.

Paulie said:
So back to the subject, whos going and are they built or mild. i want to beat my **** to test it out. Rockface will probably spit out my t-case but im gonna try. Sac-down, backdoor, trials course, cable trail, grumpys and possibly Index.

My rig will be there, but I've got orders from its creator to be easy on it, since its not @ 100%. I'm sure we'll run sac-up, and probably play around on Bobs rock garden....

oh wow! Brokeback wheeling at its finest today! I cried like a little girl as Shelly took my Jeep up 3 step. All the while wearing a pink hat loaned to me by Amanda. I did however get an excellent grope on Kellys supple yet firm manboobs. Pics to follow

Picture1354.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts