• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

super atv

ldwoodruff

would like to say i ordered some high clearence arms for the xp. they was at my door in 2 days everything fit great except a tie rod end was drilled and taped crooked and not deep enough. so called them up and had another shipped out same day deliverey no charge no questions super nice some good people to deal with thumb.gif

Re:

Super ATV is an awesome company. I have been selling their products for about 4 months and they have never let me down. They are an excellent group that's dedicated to service.

crawlin85cj said:
Super ATV is an awesome company. I have been selling their products for about 4 months and they have never let me down. They are an excellent group that's dedicated to service.

Well why didnt ya say so? Ive been orderin stuff directly from them.

I like that most of the guys there if not all of them wheel, either a Rzr or jeep or something, so they know what it's like ordering parts and stuff for thief own rigs.

great folks to deal with, bought the high clearance arms for my sons 800, they even powder coated them orange for 40 bucks, very pleased with them.
T

I am very impressed I rolled at aop yesterday broke balljoints yardsailed it bad my offset arms didn't budge SUPERATV is the flashemifyougotem great company and people ask for my buddy Jordan

Got mine installed and beat them pretty good this weekend. I have the extended tie rod ends I will sell if anybody wants to replace their worn out ones. Didn't even take em out of the plastic.