• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super cheap temporary windshield ideas?

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Looking to make a cheap windshield for my Rzr now that it's getting cold. Don't care to use it but once or twice, any ideas? Plexi? Suranwrap? Clear plastic from somewhere?

You can get cheap plexiglass cut to size from place like Lowes, maybe Menards. It's fairly easy to drill and mount. I've used it for rear glass/side glass etc should be equally as effective for a RZR windshield.

I would get Iexan I've used it a couple times on my dads buggy from lowes! I have some wire loom clamps if you need them come gettum!

al1tonyota said:
I would get Iexan I've used it a couple times on my dads buggy from lowes! I have some wire loom clamps if you need them come gettum!

^^ works good quick instal.. Drill holes and use zip ties. Easy on easy off and easy on the wallet!
Get scratched so bad u can't see u can afford to ditch in the woods and go on slap another one when get home

I got a lock and ride Polaris windshield take 150 for cost new like 279.00 call or text 9313748950 or 9312128250 jr

JMR7810 said:
^^ works good quick instal.. Drill holes and use zip ties. Easy on easy off and easy on the wallet!
Get scratched so bad u can't see u can afford to ditch in the woods and go on slap another one when get home

x'2 thats what i did with mine works great.. a jig saw to cut it out works pretty good

IWipers-Windshield-Wiper-Eyeglasses.jpg

JMR7810 said:

Can you afford to ditch in the woods? This is what gets trails shut down, I hope that was just a way of saying...take it off when you get home and slap on another one.

blackbuggy said:
Can you afford to ditch in the woods? This is what gets trails shut down, I hope that was just a way of saying...take it off when you get home and slap on another one.

Yes.. "Strap on the roof and ride out and not worry bout getting scratched because its junk.... Or break in half and strap in bed! Geez.. I dont trash places.. It was A FRASE FOR CHEAP COST AN NO LOSS when u wanna dispose of it properly...

Re:

Use Lexan not plexiglass. Plexiglass will crack and break into shards (not the post fart kind) lexan won't make you shard your shorts.