• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Super Dana 60 out of a F450

randy1568

Ive got a Super 60 out of a F450, i had planned on making it a bouncer axle but have decided to sell it and go a different direction

Located in Dallas texas im willing to meet you somewhere to exchange and ill take paypal too,

$1400 OBO

my cell is 817-*********** text is the best way to contact me

Looks like all the factory hardware has been stripped. Are the brakelines still there?

all factory parts are there. and the brake lines are there but i would recommend replacing them

Here I'll help you out...

Attachments

• Dana30assembly.jpg
    Dana30assembly.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 330
We now ban people for not posting enough....WOW! poor guy got banned from making posts for not making enough posts...seriously?

OffroadSupercenter said:
We now ban people for not posting enough....WOW! poor guy got banned from making posts for not making enough posts...seriously?

Not exactly, the rules for the for sale forums state you must post a picture, location, and a price. The newbies, that are not a part of our community, are banned for 30 days. If you are part of our community, I will just lock the thread or send a PM to the poster to correct. The 100 post is just a number to decide who is part of our community, and who is just here to sell stuff. Most banned people have single digit posts, and only in the for sale forums.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

OffroadSupercenter said:

If you wont make an effort to post pics or at least let the forum know when you will have pics, why should you get to profit off of this site?

OffroadSupercenter said:

Read the rules before you start whining on someone's behalf

OffroadSupercenter said:

"We ban people" ??? Haha nah man we don't the operators of this site do! Don't like how the site is ran :gtfo: