ldudley

ford balljoint super duty 60.
$900.00
pickup only.
located Columbia,Ky
listing for a friend
call or text. 270-634-7648
4.10 gear

Are u sure it's a 60? On the white sticker located on the long tube there is 3 numbers on the bottom right corner, or if the sticker is gone you can look in the casting of the center section, looking for 226 or 248, the 248 is a 60 and the 226 is a 50. Just helpful info for all, it took me a few years to figure out how to easily identif the 2

Is it kinder and gentler to say nothing and let someone continue on wondering why they are getting no hits or to say something even though it may be disappointing?

Like if I see someone at a stop light with a flat tire. Should I roll down my window and tell them it is flat knowing it will ruin their day or just let them figure it out so that they can't accuse me of being mean in this overly-butt-hurt society?

to his defense and I don't know him, but around my neck of the woods we get about $1000-1200 for a set of 99-04 SD axles, and we all know the fronts are worth more than the rear so $750 is a far asking price if you ask me

patooyee said:
Is it kinder and gentler to say nothing and let someone continue on wondering why they are getting no hits or to say something even though it may be disappointing?

Like if I see someone at a stop light with a flat tire. Should I roll down my window and tell them it is flat knowing it will ruin their day or just let them figure it out so that they can't accuse me of being mean in this overly-butt-hurt society?

I got one for less than half of that. the guy I got it from might be a little "off" though!!

jakec69 said:
I got one for less than half of that. the guy I got it from might be a little "off" though!!

Hey, he couldn't be that bad if you sold you a 60 for that price! :)