• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Secret Chipmunk

Rhino1

For a few months now I have been watching this buggy come along.

I thought it was a good time to share the eye candy.

Wish it was mine.
22RE (Propane )/ W56 / duals W4.7s / High pinion front V6 rear ARBS / cryo'd 529's and 30splines / 40's W/ trailready locks/ Six stud knuckles / 14" front and 16" rear Sway aways With triple rate kit. / Air bumps / 108" WB - 67" roof height - 19" belly at ride height - Cage is 48" wide :)

Some specs. :

Last edited:
Thats exactly what it is. He is using that for all his skids on the bottom as far as i know.

Planning on Alum roof , Hood , and sides.

Interesting... Cutting boards...:cool:

Is he gonna spray Pam Cooking Spray on them so they're slickery???:redneck:

Nice looking ride...:awesomework:

it definitely a BNS chassis that keith did. If it's the chassis I'm thinking of, the guys name is Dave. I know he was runnin 40's.

Last edited:
it definitely a BNS chassis that keith did. If it's the chassis I'm thinking of, the guys name is Dave. I know he was runnin 40's.

nope. thats justins buggy. keith had a hand in the tubework IIRC, but a 19 year old (maybe 20) built this buggy.

Last edited:
Actually when I've ordered the stuff, it's ordered as UHMW.... whatever that stand's for
UHMW and Delrin are a couple different things. UHMW is polyethylene and is quite a bit slicker than Delrin. I would think Delrin would hold up better to the abuse of rocks though since it has a better hardness than UHMW