• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Secret coming out of the closet

This thing looks horrible. I mean, this **** is bad.

I would start packing up your things, and move. You better buy a coat, a winter coat. You better move...

I got ONE piece of tube tacked in place last night....ONE.... plans for the radiator mounting are coming soon, until then it's veedub time...

I'm uncormfortable. I don't know if I should giggle & laugh or quietly whisper: "hydraulic."

but he said hydro, as in water... that's what i'm going to use in my power steering box when i get it hooked up. but i did do some research and found a plaec that has hydro assist setups for a fairly good price. just a retapped box, lines and ram, and of course mounts. i kind of just want to see how it handles without it first...:eeek: i'm too much of a purist, to just skip over osmething without testing it first, kind of like putting a bunch of seasonings on food before trying it without any on it and seeing if you like it, like a good steak should require no seasoning...

I like oil and water together, especially in my motor

that you do...that you do...:haha:

on topic: it is getting closer, just not as fast as i would like, i have spent the past two weeks doing things other than working on the truck like working on the veedub... and breaking the s-10, getting ball joints tonight and hopefully a tool this weekend... priorities man, priorities...

veedub > s-10 > luv

Got the driver's seat mounted in finally... first day in over a month i've been able to get time to work on it. it felt good...:awesomework:

Sweet little rig you building. I like how the trans and t-case are tucked up flush with the frame rails!!:awesomework:

thanks, ya, as london gentlemen said, i'm not too pleased with the crossmember... i want it to mount up inside the rails to there is nothing down below to snag up on, so that is going to tube and the mounting style is going to change also.:awesomework:

Went out and took a couple pics tonight.. nothing really changed from the last pics... although the rear tube is not hanging from the rafters and the seat is bolted in (for the moment) monday, i think i mounted the seat a little high... not sure what a good head to roof measurement is, but it just seems a little difficult to stick my head out to observe the tire regions...
i think i might try and mount up the radiator...and order up a fuel cell...:mad: so with out further delay... here are some pics for veiwer pleasure or in this case...displeasure:fawkdancesmiley:

IMG_3185Medium.jpg

IMG_3187Medium.jpg

IMG_3197Medium.jpg

IMG_3199Medium.jpg

IMG_3201Medium.jpg