• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired super sweet crawler

I have a three year old rock/rail buggy project that needs fixed up to enjoy. Has hydraulic steering. Has a Honda civic engine in it with five speed tyranny turned sideways to work as a transfer case. It has been a while since it has run and may run again . I am disabled and can no longer work on it. The 8 to 9 ft tall buggy has a modified tube chassis with four turf and field tractor tires on it. It has tractor axles. Like I said it use to run but I just can't work on it any more. I am asking 2500 obo mostly for the tube chassis, hydraulic system and tire. The engine and tyranny just go with it. One tire is going flat and needs a tube. Tubes can be bought for 60 bucks at co-op I am willing to trade for a small lifted jeep cherrokee , Toyota or somethig 4x4 that is road legal and has title buggy is custom and has no title off road only bring big trailer. Throw me an offer or trade most I can say is no. No lowballers or scams I know what this buggy is worth. Its called time and money. Call or text me at 931 . 242 . 6714 to see.

3M23J33N35Nc5K35Hdcc1d18279322c18136f.jpg

3Lc3Ja3ob5N65Z65F8cc18ea22a8c78e61882.jpg

3Kc3F13M35Lc5E55M5cc14dd26910ab601f9e.jpg

3K83Ma3Je5Le5J75Mbcc1c2fa6ddbc4fd11e2.jpg

Wonder if he'd sell it without the tyranny. Fear and oppression isn't something I'd pay for.

I just noticed you sit on top of the motor. It's like a redneck RZR. What kind of shocks does this warlock have?

The top half is either a Bob Nusom or an Invader buggy (VW) Frame. Two for the price of one,Dune buggy,rock crawler

i had this guy trying to trade me this thing for an 85 toyota. told him don't think i was interested. pretty rediculous.