• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Supercharged Toyota Rock Buggy Chassis/Engine For Sale

Tanner_myers10

I am selling my buggy chassis to finish another project. The buggy was just finished last year.

The pictures show the buggy complete but I am planning on keeping my axles, wheels/tires, shocks, & orbital valve.

$7000 - Includes everything listed below:

Supercharged Toyota 3.4l V6 w/ URD Crank Pulley & cut down harness
Toyota v6 trans w/ dual cases & chromoly output shafts (t-cases rebuilt 5 rides ago)
Custom Aluminum Fuel Cell
Griffin Radiator with shroud & dual fans
Aluminum skids
Trail Gear steering pump, pulley, & reservoir
1-3/4" .250 wall link bars with 1-1/4" creeper joints
3-link front & 4-link Rear
Corbeau Baja SS Seats

Powder Coated Chassis - 1.5" HREW
Wheelbase -112"
Belly height - 23" (w/ 40" tires)
Shoulder width - 52"

I have a set of stock toyota axles I can throw in also. Buggy was built for Toyota axles but now has a 60/14-bolt.

Located in Corbin, KY 40701

Call or Text - 606-215-0884.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640.7 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 156
I've got a few people interested. I'm gonna give them a week or two to come up with the money before parting it out. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Were u not happy with the v6? Im tossing around the idea of a 3400 buggy with a auto trans. No supercharger tho

whiskeymakin said:
Were u not happy with the v6? Im tossing around the idea of a 3400 buggy with a auto trans. No supercharger tho

I think you'll be impressed with it. I ran it without a supercharger for two years and have no complaints. I just installed the supercharger this spring. Ive got 40" stickies and it will blow them off. Im sure it would be even better with an auto trans. Im just wanting a little more woopow to keep up with my buddies!!!!