• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Suzuki samurai crawler

Heintz57

Suzuki samurai rock crawler
I am putting my crawler up for sale because I have found something else I would rather have. This is truly a point and drive rig. It has taken me places I never dreamed of going and makes most obstacles look easy. There isn't much of a samurai left but that's what it started life as. There are a few small things that could be addressed but it runs and drives as is no problem.
Problems:
1) Motor idles high sometimes this causes a bit of a jerk when shifting into gear.
2) Fuel pump might need to be replaced. It's sucked in some junk when the rear fuel filter busted. There was another fuel filter under the hood so nothing go into the motor. The pump is holly inline that is on the passenger frame rail so its easy to get too.
3) The vent for the transmission got plugged and puked tranny fluid into the transfer case. I have not drained it yet to replace but it does not seem to be leaking enough to bother me. I only crawl around in this rig so the tranny fluid in the 205 hasn't bothered me. The seal in the back of the transmission might be leaking some into the tcase but not much because its never very low on tranny fluid. I had good intensions of twin sticking the 205 and fixing this at that time.
4) Front drivers side could use a new axle seal. I just top the diff off each ride and roll on.
5) The ratchet shifter cable is dirty thus an extra bump is required to get into reverse.
Specs:
4.3 TBI motor new radiator with electric fan
Turbo 350 transmission with ratchet style shifter
NP205 t case
Toyota axels. Front 5.29 gears, RCV axles, 6 shooter knuckles, drive flanges, trussed with 4 link and coils.
Rear is locked with 5.29s and 4 linked as well. Flexes very well.
39.5x13.5r15 Iroks on mrt steel beadlocks
Full hydro steering with a 2:1 input so it takes very little effort to turn the wheels while on any trail. Front half of the frame is Sami that has been reinforced rear is all custom. Cage all ties into frame. Corbeau seats with harnesses. Hid headlights with 2 led pods on the front and 2 on the back (not pictured but installed). Led lights in each fender and under the center. Fuel cell in the back. No back seat it has been narrowed and that's where the fuel cell is now. Marine BOSS radio with 2 speakers in the factory Sami locations. I have the title for this rig but with the hyro quick steer and the super soft suspension I never felt like driving it on the road. I did put 62 miles on it in a day running with rzrs at Windrock. Located just North of Nashville TN. 6000 obo call or txt Grant 615-972-1075
896d83d287c1c736754414e8f635d929.jpg
25e60c0f3a3eda729fc7ff1af8091c5a.jpg
258157c1658efa0ec16eb83e7afad50b.jpg
4b810376e429d258bd77cfcf083b0243.jpg

5b256f48d4ba5b458d487461d1eeccbb.jpg
6b54a06559fd1f8d6c1479e72b7ec584.jpg
a5d5eda0b83778aeb00bfca2d561a644.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Used to be Orange

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

May be the same rig but the one Brian built didn't have 4.3/ th350/ 205. The cage was built different and the rear body was diamond plate. Very similar but don't think this is the same one

Close, but no cigar. :dblthumb:

Great looking Sami and GLWS. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Attachments

• cruiser.JPG
    cruiser.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,642
They are actually talking about this one he originally built for his wife and was pink. Not it but Close

Attachments

• IMG_20160721_174948221_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160721_174948221_HDR.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 115
CHASMAN9 said:
Close, but no cigar. :dblthumb:

Great looking Sami and GLWS. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

The apple belongs to Rafter b2000. It's his wife's rig.

Good looking rig there! But that's not the same one. Mine has been narrowed in the rear leaving no room for seats. Very similar rear cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poolman said:
The apple belongs to Rafter b2000. It's his wife's rig.

Yah, I keep drooling over it and reminisce about the good old days when she was mine. :'( They are good people.

They are actually talking about this one he originally built for his wife and was pink. Not it but Close

Got ya, I was just comparing similarities in the cages. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Yep, theres always a good reason to post a pic of the Bad Apple. Ive always drooled over that thing

CHASMAN9 said:
Yah, I keep drooling over it and reminisce about the good old days when she was mine. :'( They are good people.

Got ya, I was just comparing similarities in the cages. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Gatcha, it's a sweet looking rig, I didn't know you owned it before. And I agree they are great people! :dblthumb:

Yeah, it looks just like mine, still enjoying Zyane.

Attachments

• IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0172.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 109
If someone could ask Bryan about this one just out of curiosity. I had this buggy in my old shop one time years ago, and was told by the guy it was built at Darrel's shop in Columbia, when Bryan worked there. I know it really doesn't matter one way or the other just curious.