• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SWAG OFFROAD "HULK"

Humpy

Has anyone here used the swag offroad hulk roller?

I build quite a few chassis and cages and wanna get into a decent roller... I have a hf one and it's a hunk of ****...does anyone recommend a different one that's decent but under $1200ish dollars?? I wanna be able to roll 1.75x.12 Dom And 1.5x.12 Dom

Thx for any input

Thanks fellas... I am torn between upgrading the hf one of buying the hulk

My hf one is kickass, I burned wings for it, mounted a hydraulic motor on the drive wheel yoke and ran it by 60 chain to a sprocket on the drive shaft. Mounted it to my bender, when I'm not bending, I quick disco to the roller and run it off the bender hydraulics. I have no problem with teh HF one once its braced up and widened out/has good shafts/dies

It was the motor off of an old seed tender we had laying there with a sprocket already on it laughing1 Motor size would be wildly dependent on volume of your hydro pump on your bender. Mine is off a combine, and works perfect with the free motor off an old boiler unit laughing1
Most just used the $120 HF pipe threader. Seemed like a pita to me, I can stand a couple feet away, hold the tube from twisting and run the hydro easily

Yea I have a nice electric over hydro unit that's used in big crimped machines for my bender I have plenty of hydro force/volume