• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sway bar angle?

Dusten

So i put a lift on my truck recently(pavement pounder) and i think the front sway bar links are to long for the lift.
What angle should my sway bar be at, in relation to its mounting point?

So i put a lift on my truck recently(pavement pounder) and i think the front sway bar links are to long for the lift.
What angle should my sway bar be at, in relation to its mounting point?

The same angle as when it was stock. :flipoff:

I don't think the angle that the links dictate to the swaybar ends makes any difference to the effectiveness of the sway bar - it's just a piece of spring steel and the rate won't change depending on the orientation or angle of moment. If it's interfering with any other parts then I'd be looking at moving it. jmo

The same angle as when it was stock. :flipoff:
great response jack off, when you have something constructive to add do, until then, STFU

I don't think the angle that the links dictate to the swaybar ends makes any difference to the effectiveness of the sway bar - it's just a piece of spring steel and the rate won't change depending on the orientation or angle of moment. If it's interfering with any other parts then I'd be looking at moving it. jmo
this is why i asked, its hitting my track bar bracket, but getting someone at skyjacker on the phone is harder than finding a virgin in college