• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

t case witch one ?

OnedayB

so im starting a new sami build its got a 4.3 with a turbo 350 already in it it came with a dana 20 for it but i want something a bit bigger and im trying to figure out witch t-case i should throw in it and to see if anoyone has one ? 205? dana 300? im going to be running between 35-37's with a 4 link dana44 front and dana 60 rear:beer: :beer: thanks guys

I know we discussed this the other day, but I personally think the 20 will do everything you need it to do--there are low gears avail for it too, as well as the 300!!But hey, it's your build!!!:awesomework:
EDIT: That's a good question...which would be stronger with lower gears in it? A Model 20, or 300???

Last edited:
Whell then hit up Mark M. he just put his dana 300 and a crash fab adapthr up for sale!!!!:awesomework:

:eek: :whip: Call him Mikey---real good guy, straight shooter--not to mention I need a couple of his CV shafts (you could pick up for me!!!:redneck:)
Seriously,give him a call.:awesomework: :beer:

the dana 20 has no adapter or i would just throw that in im trying to get my best bang for my buck seems i have to by an adapter anyways ya know:beer: :beer: but im still down with selling the 20:awesomework: :awesomework:

Should be boltet to the back of the tranny as in pic. other pic (round pattern) is for the 300

Attachments

• 350-20.jpg
    350-20.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 350-300.jpg
    350-300.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 41
yeah i know that but there is not an adapter at all with the dana 20 i have so im going to buy a dana 300 and the adapter new i guess :beer: :beer: :puke: