• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tacoma 5 speed, transfer case, front axles, manual lock out kunckles

shagy9888

I have this to stuff to convert a 2wd 4runner but would like to finish another project.

Came off a wrecked 1995 or 1996 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L regular cab.
I have the 5 speed and transfer case and the front axle, knuckles, CV axles, front drive shaft and rear drive shaft, front rotors and capliers.
I don't have the lock out hubs.
Would recommended checking to see if kunckles are straight they look straight and some need ball joints.

$400 for all

Candler,NC

shagy9888 said:
I have this to stuff to convert a 2wd 4runner but would like to finish another project.

I have the 5 speed and transfer case and the front axle, knuckles, CV axles, front drive shaft and rear drive shaft, front rotors and capliers.
Would recommended checking to see if kunckles are straight they look straight and some need ball joints.

$400 for all

Candler,NC

shagy9888 said:

$400 for all

Candler,NC