• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

Sorry to fill your thread up with more BS Brian but.

I have notice Corey seems to think his **** dont stink
for a few months now.
First Notice his High Nosed attitude when the Canyon Road
Hummer was brought up.

Got a comment Corey
Start another thread.

In some Forums you would be considered a YAM
I hate YAMs there to
YAMS are people like you that fill threads with uneeded comments
and comparisons of their own F'd up stories or builds.

We get it, Yours is the best.

:fawkdancesmiley: STOP THE YAMS :fawkdancesmiley:

When Brian kept breaking in his garage, I went over to JPs house where they were working on it and gave him suggestions on how I would fix the driveline breaking problems. I also suggested that he use stronger link material than small diameter thin wall pipe because I knew it would cause him a problem on the trail.

Casey, I helped you with your Dana 60s, steering, and suspension, do you think I did a good job on your Jeep?

So how do you get off saying my truck is a joke and it falls apart all the time? The rear driveline hasnt failed again and the only thing that I could have done that i should have done before i left for koh is fix my sch 80 links.

Sorry to fill your thread up with more BS Brian but.

I have notice Corey seems to think his **** dont stink
for a few months now.
:fawkdancesmiley: STOP THE YAMS :fawkdancesmiley:

My **** has always stank :puke: :fawkdancesmiley:

So how do you get off saying my truck is a joke and it falls apart all the time? The rear driveline hasnt failed again and the only thing that I could have done that i should have done before i left for koh is fix my sch 80 links.

It seems like you were bummed out because you couldn't do as many trails as you wanted to because of all the little problems.

You do good work. n i helped you every chance i could with rippen down old car ports. hauling trucks back and fourth for you and barbra. leting you use the rack to put your moms car on so on and so on. But no one is ever square with you. its all about the money and not keeping or making friends. Hints one of the reasons alot of people cant stand you.

You do good work. n i helped you every chance i could with rippen down old car ports. hauling trucks back and fourth for you and barbra. leting you use the rack to put your moms car on so on and so on. But no one is ever square with you. its all about the money and not keeping or making friends. Hints one of the reasons alot of people cant stand you.

That is far from the truth. I work on peoples vehicles all the time at cost or for free. I know you do the same thing.

It seems like you were bummed out because you couldn't do as many trails as you wanted to because of all the little problems.

I was bummed. There was a leak in my steering and tranny. Something i couldnt fix there. Also the alternator and starter were un for seen things that happen. I know I should have fixed my links but i was strapped for time so took my chances.

That is far from the truth. I work on peoples vehicles all the time at cost or for free. I know you do the same thing.

Like beccas toyota. She is one of your good friends... Casey finished it for free. You were going to charge her another 2000 grand on top of what she already paid you.

.Like beccas toyota. She is one of your good friends... Casey finished it for free. You were going to charge her another 2000 grand on top of what she already paid you.

I cut and rotated the front housing, set up new gears, rebuilt the whole front axle, and a ton of other stuff.

I spent over 100 hours working on her truck and how much did she pay me?

I cut and rotated the front housing, set up new gears, rebuilt the whole front axle, and a ton of other stuff.

Its just hear say....Anyway look at all the work i did on jps sami...never charged him. I have had to pay him to do things on my rig. Anyway Im not getting into a bitch match with you.....you might threaten to sue me again for slander. Get out of my thread Corey unless you have good things to say.:awesomework:

Sometimes I make suggestions and people take it as talking ****. Brad and I have had the same discussion. If someone has porosity in their welds, I will tell them they are a bad welder and point out the problem, that is how I was taught.

I think you foget your not teaching anyone here.

I would be leary of a bill for a one hundred hour axle rebuild. :rolleyes: did you tig the truss on?:corn: