• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma Build

Looking good!

Wish i had money for a tow rig and flat bed, then i could do some real drastic **** to my runner...

I need to stay away from my runner when i get board......... **** turns up missing... kinda like the last few pics.:haha:

hey what leaf springs are you running in the front? if they are custom made, what spring packs and what leaves did you use to make them?

your truck has crazy flex... i'll be happy if mine will flex half that good :awesomework:

It fits 42 tsl swampers. I like it.

Attachments

• runner.jpg
    runner.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 386
Will it flex out with the 42's?? Thats the real question....Oh, and do you need a tie rod???

Will it flex out with the 42's?? Thats the real question....Oh, and do you need a tie rod???

It will flex out with the 42s on it. I dont need a tie rod at the moment.....I gotta build up the sami on the cheap as Im going through a divorce.:mad:

I got those tires for the sami but I dont know that they will come off of that now. I only put them on it to roll it around.

So Brian sold his other engine and got something alittle more trail worthy. He traded that lincoln for a toyota that was going to get this engine tranny and transfercase. So now the runner is getting a mild 350 turbo 350 and a np 205 transfercase. Hoping to get moving on this project sometime soon.:awesomework:

Last edited:
what type of d 60 is that? did you just make a wider hanger up front or move the perch and shorten the one side?

im planning on putting a dodge d60 in one fairly soon here. thanks for the help

what type of d 60 is that? did you just make a wider hanger up front or move the perch and shorten the one side?

im planning on putting a dodge d60 in one fairly soon here. thanks for the help

Read the build up and i think it will tell you about the build.:awesomework:

first or second page tells you whats under the front...

nice build up Brian!!:awesomework: to bad my pc wont let the vids play right!!