• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TALLANT'S TRANSMISSIONS

Tallantcorey

Hey guy's we Have been building transmissions for 30 plus years with awesome feedback and customer support! We have built several transmissions for the offroading community. We specialize in automatics but we also build transfer cases and manual transmissions. We are located about 10 minutes east of Helen Ga. We know its expensive to have a transmission rebuilt that's why we thrive on keeping our overhead down and it makes the cost cheaper on our customers. We also try our best to have a 1 week turnaround on all transmissions we receive. ( Once we receive your transmission it is back in your hands in 1 week). We have prices for almost everything I am going to post a few popular transmissions with prices on the rebuild in this post. We also use mostly TCI kits and valve bodys. If you have any questions you can comment here or call (706)768-8628 We will try to help you in anyway possible. Thanks David and Corey Tallant

PRICE LIST

TH350- REBUILD WITH KIT 500.00 ADD 200 FOR REVERSE MANUAL VALVE BODY AND 200 FOR CONVERTER

TH400 REBUILD WITH KIT 500.00 ADD 200 FOR REVERSE MANUAL VALVE BODY AND 200 FOR CONVERTER

4L80E REBUILD WITH KIT 600.00 ADD 200 FOR CONVERTER

4L60E REBUILD WITH KIT 550.00 ADD 200 FOR CONVERTER

PRICES CAN CHANGE IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT KIT LIKE A TCI. WE USE ANOTHER SUPPLIER THAT CARRIES GREAT KITS AT A LOWER COST. ALSO ALL KITS PRICES ARE COMPLETE WITH NEW CLUTCHES AND STEELS AS WELL. PRICES CAN CHANGE DEPENDING ON IF WE FIND SOMETHING ELSE WRONG INTERNALLY ( drums, pump, etc..) WE CAN ALSO INSTALL REVERSE MANUAL VALVE BODIES WITH ENGINE OR TRANS BRAKE AS WELL.

Free Bump because I was so satisfied. These guys are great and you can not beat the price. :****:

Ive got a V-8 1 ton buggy on 47 ltb. Been beating on my th400 they built for a while now! Also know other buddies that they have built there Transmission as well. Good guys to deal with! They do outstanding work!

Ive got a 4l65E in a 04 silverado. Was about to order one from Florida but im right up the road from y'all. What kind of warranty do you offer? What torque convertor are you using? Thanks.