• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tamiya 1/10 toyota land cruiser

Jay1

Im thinking about getting one but i would like to here what people think about them.

I would try www.warcrc.org or www.rccrawler.com/forum/ or www.scale4x4rc.org/forum/ and sign up or lurk. There is alot of good info on all of them. the warcrc site is all the local guys from here. the other two are national forums with alot of info, kinda like pirate4x4 but without the bashing. I peersonally go to rcc the most for quick info. It also depends on what you want to do with the rig. Like bash it, you know just play around the yard or compete in scale comps. the tamiya is a pretty capable rig for out of the box. You can fit alot of bodies to different crawlers, so if you like the landcruiser you can buy the body and put it on my recommendation which is the axial scx 10 kit. The axles, tranny, and suspension is superior to the tamiya kit IMO. then just buy an esc, radio, and battery cheap and go play. be sure to get a good battery, it is the key to good long lasting performance.
Before you go buy it all ask on warcrc or here exactly what to buy and where. Just ask with the info of what you want to do with it the most. good luck:awesomework:

if your talking the CR-01 its a good truck for a scaler but not anywhere near 2.2 compable... the link set up sucks, way to much torque twist... i had one and would like to have another... but there are better rigs out there...