• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tapatalk question...

Yes its simple and the only way i can. I still use the original way to visit here regularly though. I dont like it as a whole just pics

BUG-E J said:
Yes its simple and the only way i can. I still use the original way to visit here regularly though. I dont like it as a whole just pics

X2. I HATE it except for posting pictures.

Funny,I was going to post this same question late yesterday when photbucket pullled my link but went ahead and downloaded it. Now It won't let me log in and I'm sure I have screen name and password right but over and over again it never would accept it.

RockHales said:
Funny,I was going to post this same question late yesterday when photbucket pullled my link but went ahead and downloaded it. Now It won't let me log in and I'm sure I have screen name and password right but over and over again it never would accept it.
I've had the same problem for 2 weeks, mine was working fine and all of a sudden it won't accept my username and password, I can log in fine on main site though, I've tried everything on my end but no go

I've got Tapatalk Pro, paid like $3.99 or $2.99 one time for it. No problems out of it. Once you get used to it, browing the forum besides just posting pics ain't bad either. I use it probably more than the desktop site.

After you try to log in once and it deny's you hit the back button. I've had it happen a few times even with the pro.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I haven't used anything but tapatalk pro for 6-7 years, on Samsung phones. Only time I use the desktop it to change a profile photo or signature.

And my pictures always work....

Whenever I have an issue I typically uninstall it from my phone and reinstall. Usually takes care of most problems. Issues usually only occur after any update to the app or the phone operating system.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

LOL....communist. :)

I usually upgrade every odd "stage" Sams. Galaxy....1/3/5/7.... but this 7 I'm on is great. Looked at the 8, but it's really nothing I need in a phone.

I switched from a S5 to Motorola Maxx, and regret it every day. As far as taptalk, I just use it for pics, then use internet rest of the time.

Re:

I had an S5 for years, and switched to a used S7 back in the summer. Perfect phones.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk