• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tapatalk question...

I had the original galaxy. Went through like 4 of them in 2 years, just wouldn't last for ****, pulll battery 5x a day, replace battery at noon. Fed up, I saw my iphone friends never rebooting, still having the same phone 3 years later etc. I switched, and while I'm happy I've never broken a phone or had major problems, they leave a lot to be desired on many other fronts now that samsung apparently has their **** together.
Hard to switch now, I still have every photo since mar '13 and every text in my pocket. Maybe there is an app that would transfer everything from mine to a samsung, but haven't looked, this still works with little effort on my part

Re: Re: Tapatalk question...

blacksheep10 said:
I had the original galaxy. Went through like 4 of them in 2 years, just wouldn't last for ****, pulll battery 5x a day, replace battery at noon. Fed up, I saw my iphone friends never rebooting, still having the same phone 3 years later etc. I switched, and while I'm happy I've never broken a phone or had major problems, they leave a lot to be desired on many other fronts now that samsung apparently has their **** together.
Hard to switch now, I still have every photo since mar '13 and every text in my pocket. Maybe there is an app that would transfer everything from mine to a samsung, but haven't looked, this still works with little effort on my part
Could upload pics to computer with usb cable the. Transfer to new phone same way....not sure on how to transfer texts, not sure you can. But its not something I would ever have to worry about needing to do either lol.

I had a bunch of Motorolas and one HTC Rezound back in the day. I will never own another Motorola. Ever. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I used to go through a phone every 6 months. Ive had this one awhile. Its started doing weird stuff ocaisionally but its still kicking

tonybolton said:
Damn....you guys are rough on 600+ dollar phones. 2 years on mine...looks brand new.
The phones i was going through were free flip phones
. This is my first smartphone

Hey man im rough on ****. And honestly i could live without a smart phone. I like the pics and stuff but i have no games and still just use web browser

Wouldn't own anything other than a Motorola or now days Moto. Best battery life, fastest charging other **** I never use. If you have Verizon you can you use their cloud to transfer pics, and the message plus will transfer text messages. None of my past three phones have failed I broke them on accident. But cool thing is everything is backed up so if I have to get a new phone it pretty much starts out there the old one was. Other than apps I've lost a ton of gps data because files wouldn't transfer over. Still trying to figure out a solution for that.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I have verizon, the reason I like having texts is so I can go back and see what I agreed to sell something to somebody or buy from somebody for haha. All kinds of other **** as well, just handy to have.
I'm pretty used to my iphone, and like I said, doesn't give me fits and does most of what I want, as I mainly need a phone/text communicator, calculator, handy google tool 100x a day, flashlight. Nice to have music, but that's same across brands. There isn't anything I'm needing to do that mine won't do besides copy/paste on occasion.
I might get tapatalk and change my tune