• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tera-Low 4 to1 Tcase for a TJ with Auto $1100

cullman

Ive got a Tera-Flex Tera-Low transfer case, its the 4 to 1 low range with the Advanced Adapters slip yoke eliminator that has the chromoly shaft with the two low option, its all still in the box, ready to ship, all you will need is the back half of your NP 231 and your in business. $1100 Call or text me with any questions, Im in Cullman Al 35058 and I will ship on your dime. Thanks DJ 256-636-5353 7am to 8pm central time!

Attachments

• tera-low.jpg
    tera-low.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 308
  • tera-low 2.jpg
    tera-low 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 303
"It's all still in the box"

This mean brand new? Never installed for mock up or anything?

If so, what year model is it? First gen, second gen?

It is for a 42 RLE Auto trans, 2005 LJ, I bought it new and ran it in my LJ , it was used on 4 rides and it developed a noise in low range, I called tera-flex they said take it out and send it back and we will fix it free of charge , I did and they did and in the meantime I bought a atlas and went with 1350 CV shafts to handle 43 SX Stickies. I have ran several tera-lo tcase and never had any issues, if you stay with 39 `s or smaller they work great. This case is still under warranty and Tera will stand behind there product and are great to deal with. call or text me 256-636-5353 DJ

Ok man. I appreciate the response. I run the same case. Was curious on the age. Sounds good. GLWS