• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

texting

I hate all the "Forward this to 10 people" bullshit! Every now and then a pic text is fine but some of the crap I get is ridiculous.

its good if you work with dumbasses and you can text your coworkers and talk **** even with you all are sittin in the same truck

Buttons are too damn small, but I still text so I don't have to hear all the blah blah blah. :****:

Some people don't stop talking once you get them on the phone so texting is great to avoid that when you have just a simple question or want to tell somebody something without it taking more than 10 seconds...

On the flippity floppity I notice a lot of dudes creep on women VIA text and that's fuggin laaame! Trying to hold a conversation all day long via txt.. At least this is the complaint many of my female friends have and I just say well it's kinda obvious you need to just not reply and they will leave you alone... I think some doods say things VIA text to chicks that they don't have the sack to say(or may be innapropriate) on the phone or in person.... Just my $ 0.02...

texting is okay. Once I started college I started texting like crazy. I do find it annoying at times, but mostly when I see other people texting. If I'm sittting at the dinner table with someone and they text someone else the whole time makes me so frustrated.

MUCHADO said:
Some people don't stop talking once you get them on the phone so texting is great to avoid that when you have just a simple question or want to tell somebody something without it taking more than 10 seconds...

On the flippity floppity I notice a lot of dudes creep on women VIA text and that's fuggin laaame! Trying to hold a conversation all day long via txt.. At least this is the complaint many of my female friends have and I just say well it's kinda obvious you need to just not reply and they will leave you alone... I think some doods say things VIA text to chicks that they don't have the sack to say(or may be innapropriate) on the phone or in person.... Just my $ 0.02...

Haha, reminds me of one of my employees. He had to move to this state to get away from his 2 baby's mama's in TN. He claims they were stalking him but if you saw him you would immediately understand why no woman would stalk him even if he were the last man on earth. Anyway, he's been down here for like 5 years and he was telling me how he always remembers Sept. 10 because its one of his baby's mama's birthdays and that he was going to send her a message on MySpace saying something like, "Happy birthday you ****. I hope your vagina rotts off and you die." A couple days later I asked him how it went and he said that she replied back, "**** off you pervert, leave us the **** alone," and then he goes, "Yeah, we don't get along too well, that's probably why she took out a restraining order on me. But that's just the way we communicate, it don't mean nothing." LOL! The dude is so clueless / in denial that he doesn't realize its him that's stalking them. He probably got run out of TN moreso than left. But he's one of my best employees otherwise so **** it, right? LOL!

J. J.

They're there and my sis in law is having a baby in olathe. I thought all the stars would align and I could go as its heath's bday. Unfortunately (or the opposite of that, pissed wife/dui) college buddy made it down and dropped a grand on my engine parts. White dodge injection pump time :woody: :cougar:

blacksheep10 said:
They're there and my sis in law is having a baby in olathe. I thought all the stars would align and I could go as its heath's bday. Unfortunately (or the opposite of that, pissed wife/dui) college buddy made it down and dropped a grand on my engine parts. White dodge injection pump time :woody: :cougar:

I got the new daily runnin, took her on her maiden voyage to bonitas for like 20 min.. Looked like there were some good ones on shift. Funniest thing I saw was some obese dude in overalls(looked like Bubba from Crusty Demons of Dirt vids) that was yelling "do you love me where I pee??!!" that made me laugh---fuggin weirdo....

Speeding said:
texting is okay. Once I started college I started texting like crazy. I do find it annoying at times, but mostly when I see other people texting. If I'm sittting at the dinner table with someone and they text someone else the whole time makes me so frustrated.
yeah like that day when were eating at the crossroads and you couldnt keep dan from BTF out of your ass.... you were texting almost the entire time we ate and glowing like a little school girl.... "oh dan" [/deepthroat gagging noises] :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

draggbody said:
yeah like that day when were eating at the crossroads and you couldnt keep dan from BTF out of your ass.... you were texting almost the entire time we ate and glowing like a little school girl.... "oh dan" [/deepthroat gagging noises] :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Where the Hell have you been hiding?

draggbody said:

Yeah, like that. Annoys me like crazy. laughing1

Cole said:
Where the Hell have you been hiding?
working my ass off... we have been busier than ever and i just bought the property my shop is on so i have been busting my ass getting that handled...

draggbody said:
working my ass off... we have been busier than ever and i just bought the property my shop is on so i have been busting my ass getting that handled...

Cool man, glad business is doing well.

TEXTING is a COMMUNICATION TOOL turned HOBBY / HABBIT , HUMANS should TALK .........

LOOK AT ME ......SAYING THIS.......WHILE I TYPE...... :wtflol: