• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TF 999 or 727

I've got a 727 in Kansas sitting at Kellys. Its attached to a 440.

mines not made of gold at at all. and kelly is coming to MM for the Hardline ride. HMMMMMMM just thinking aloud.

Not sure what the spline count or the bolt pattern is on the bell housing, I have a Dana 300 stock everything. It is bolted to a 97 I-6 4.0.

If it can stand up to the 42's and the unfortunate 4:10 set up, changing gears to 5:13 in the near future. I am defiantly interested in it. Mine is just about done. I changed the fluid and filter on it, and the clutch disks are in the pan. It was running fine before I changed the fluid, but now that it is fresh I am sure it will die.

I would like to put the strongest set up I can behind the 4.0. I don't want to have this problem again. What are my other options??

I bet you just started with a bad tranny beforehand. I have abused my 999 and have had no problems with it. They are pretty strong trannies. Should be able to find one in a yard if you look, lots of them around

Keith rebuilt it when he did the motor swap. I am just concerned about it due to what the pan looked like when I change the filter and fluid. I will probably just build mine when it dies. Lets hope it it holds on for a little wile longer.