• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanksgiving pig at GMP

halcat

We have traps set for some wild pigs again. We have a trailer mounted cooker and if we can catch one well cook it at GMP thanksgiving Saturday. I have a small group of buddies I ride with that might want to join me for a great weekend. I'll watch the weather and try to decide if I need a provilion or not. get ready guys, remember year before last! Wow.

Should be Saturday the 29th. I'll probally be thee Friday through Sunday. If the weather is fit, I want to do crackhead and razorback backwards! Then if that goes good, I want to back up the slab in the jungle. When all that's over, I'm going to get serious and do some real riding. If the weather is not fit, I'll cook and eat.

May try to make this if weather is not going to be real bad.Is always a good time and good food!!! :eat: :eat:

Went today and got a stereo-oid shot and some antibiotics so I can survive the weekend. ;D I'll be there Friday.

I'm going up Friday morning. I'll be camping at the same place as usual. Traps aren't working for pigs so I might have to trap some drunken chickens. Weather loons good, should be some good times.