• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanksgiving rides

Re:

Plan for windrock is 9-ish a.m. tomorrow (Friday ).....prolly same time Saturday.

Should be a lil nippy in the morning but warm up a lil around noon.

Looking better for me on Saturday. All I need is a new throttle cable and a little luck.

10k? You remember it's a chevy, right. Even if it held up it wouldn't make a difference molaugh

Re:

tonybolton said:
Plan for windrock is 9-ish a.m. tomorrow (Friday ).....prolly same time Saturday.

Should be a lil nippy in the morning but warm up a lil around noon.

pholmann said:
That's our plan too.

Ill be there Friday (tomorrow). Who all is planning on riding together. Ill be chasing tony around in the gremlin

Re:

Gotta find a way to tune it down. Kept digg on so deep the devil came up and said "hold the noise down!!" ;)

That....and the fuel pump relay hatin life. Still a great day of ridin and only fouled out at the top of the last hill. Thank God for peeps that carry extra relays!

Re: Re: Thanksgiving rides

There's some snow up top on the higher trails.

57317c7a17e602864bf3a3057d224bbf.jpg

We rode GMP and it was a blast they cut a lot of new trails since the last time i was there. And the bridge above jungle wall is sketchy as hell! First time I have ever been truly nervous to do a trail.

i dont mind the possiblity of flopping the jeep or something but if you mess up on that trail it's game over for your rig. that's a hell of a drop off and the only way youre getting it back out is a pieace at a time. We started up Winchin Church Hill and had to turn around that was sketchy. We didnt realize the last ledge was as big as the hoods on our jeeps. Good times.

Re: Re: Re: Thanksgiving rides

jeeptj99 said:
We started up Winchin Church Hill and had to turn around that was sketchy. We didnt realize the last ledge was as big as the hoods on our jeeps. Good times.

Indeed....another case where video does no justice.