• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The bad karma buggy

Re: Mash yer motor - Csc fab buggy

BUG-E J said:
I hell naw man everything you did is awesome. It's bottoming out when you jump it. You would be impressed with the new front shaft. It's an eor 1410 kit that is flashemifyougotem

Cool. thumb.gif

e8946b886378c56478abe5b4f2ada840.jpg

Broke the material not the weld. That is the tcase side.

c0d7e2b41307b2c6bf7c7658db9b0421.jpg

Haley the weight of the buggy literally landed on your shock tabs. Found zero issues man thank you a bunch. I still owe you but a case of ultras!

Outstanding!!!
Don't owe me no beer for, but for you not to like them you sure do drank them easily.

Re:

224eba7e3676793a36d8e8d8acd227c8.jpg

Ol lady redrilled the shifter for the stop. It used to stop at 2nd but I gotta go to 3rd now on the spray. Easy to hit neutral before.

Re:

BUG-E J said:
224eba7e3676793a36d8e8d8acd227c8.jpg

Ol lady redrilled the shifter for the stop. It used to stop at 2nd but I gotta go to 3rd now on the spray. Easy to hit neutral before.

I'm glad at least one of you know how to turn a wrench ;D

smbroady82 said:
There you are!

how is it coming along?
Pretty good. Actually at this point I am waiting on parts. Steering is at about 95% now. Shifter fixed, shocks doing awesome, cooling system bled, and front driveshaft should no longer be an issue. I got one bottle to fill then I need to put some miles on her

Well had more fun yesterday riding then I have in a long time. Something in my front diff is trying to come through the housing though. I will get s pic when I pull the cover tonight

Re:

477cbd79d77c8388cd86af1939587ae1.jpg

Well broke some ring gear teeth off flush. Pinion still in good shape. Don't know what I am gonna do now. May call rcv and cryo some gears. They spoke very highly of it at the expo. Said they have a tractor pull guy that has tripled the number of pulls on his ring and pinion and hasn't broken them yet. Was breaking a set every 3rd race.

Re:

I'd look into the Jantz 76 kit. I don't think it'd cost that much more than going back with stock 60 gears.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Yeah its an lp with 456. I found a set of cheap gears so I may try the cryo route and see what happens. I will order the Jana kit Monday no mater what I do for short term quick fix

That dam axle took a ass whipping man! Believe Me, I was the one dodging boulders... And after a awesome day of riding with Jonny at Choco.. I will say one thing. And I haven't said much anything believe it or not, in this thread... I'm not involved in any way in this.. I think jonny has bit his tounge very good. MUCH better than i ever have.. BUT I ride for hours and hours Saturday, and NOT ONE TIME did I see jonny stop some random person on the trail, or talk **** about Laquita (dam name always slips my mind) to anyone. BUT for a man to stop a random ass person and tell them in a really slurred, weenie in mouth voice "you know your behind a piece of **** don't you?" After cowardly passing the Supposivly POS and not Sayin a dam word, tells me every single thing I wondered about this whole deal... I should have said this instead of messing with you, by acting like I thought u were talking bout the buggy, which was really really funny to me. Sir you are a real Class act! I say this because I know your reading this, daily, if not hourly .. With Ur Uncle, in gatlinburg.....
.. ALOT.
See here's the way I look at it... To see a moron myself or Jonny's age act like a **** is kinda the norm and isnt a surprise .. But when someone that appears to be old enough to be my dad pulls a cowardly move like someone did this weekend, well .. ... It reminds me to NEVER screw anyone over, and I won't ever have to worry about a thread draggin my ass through the mud.
Man I Hope All this is soon over with and you get to ride and have fun like its posed to be jonny. Imo your a better man than most. Cause I can assure you that my smart ass couldn't have bit my tounge for so long. But at the end of the day we all Know one dam thing...

Damn it kush that wasn't beating on it. Just because I don't crawl everything doesn't mean I was beating on it.

Re:

86tank said:
I'd look into the Jantz 76 kit. I don't think it'd cost that much more than going back with stock 60 gears.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

I am running the Jana 76 kit in the front of my buggy and has held up great seeing the abuse I have dealt it. I just upgraded the Detroit locker to a Dana 80 spool. Anybody need a Brand New Detroit locker? Let me know. :****:

Latest posts