• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Cantina

LiLBKO

Please join us in raising money to fight to keep the trails open even if you can't make it to the Rubicon this Labor Day you can still help by buying raffle tickets and you don't have to be there to win or buy the tickets.

http://www.cantinaforthecon.com/

I hope I can see some of you there and thanks for your support :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
Right awn man :awesomework:

if you win some thing I will see if I can bring it back with me :beer:

Cantina for the 'Con raffle tickets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want a reason to buy you raffle tickets on-line?

I"ll give you 5,000.

An annonomus donnor has offered to match every dollar spent in on-line raffle ticket sales up to $5000!!!!

What does this mean? For every dollar you spend in raffle tickets on-line our donnor will match it dollar for dollar. Our goal is to sell $5,000 in on-line raffle tickets. But we need you're help!

FAQ:

I don't live in the area can I still win?
YES, you can. We don't care where you live, we just want your support. So if you win a prize we will send it to you. We do ask that you pay for shipping if it's a large item.

Do I have to be at the event to win?
NO, you don't. We understand that you want to help us support the trail and might not be able to make it for what ever reason. (Even though you're missin out)

How much are tickets?
Raffle ticket prices are:
1 for $1
7 for $5
15 for $10
32 for $20
85 for $50
200 for $100

How do I purchase tickets on-line?
We have a paypal account set up. type raffle tickets in the subject line. we do need your phone # and address so we can contact you if you win. Paypal account address is: [email protected]

Thanks for your support.

Last edited:
So it was a blow out weekend big thanks to all that helped

So the number is.....including online ticket sales, a $5000 donation from our mystery donor, and about 1500 taco sales........is...........

$22194.05

Thanks for everyone that made this possible....

All my family at TDO, all the trail users that stopped and bought tacos, and raffle tickets, A-A fabrication for some killer donations, and some great advice, and every other vendor, or donator that took the time to help me keep this trail going for years and years!!!!!

and here is the winner list link http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611039

Glad to hear it was a success.

Thanks for all that you guys and gals do. It's hard to find folks to help keep our trails open. :rockon:

Thanks, but the real thanks goes to all the people that donated items and the people who buy the very good food and tickets you guys rock