• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Cove in Grundy

TRCXP

Rode up there for the first time yesterday. We parked across from Grundy EMS in coalmont and went in at the gas substation. We went off the mountain and cut across the pipeline. Came back up mountain and hit a gravel road which we rode back to the truck trailer.

We were told that the church was down at bottom of mountain but apparently we made a wrong turn. Where else can we park at to ride in cove? We are coming in from altamont side of Grundy.

Re:

You had to have made a wrong turn if you went in from Coalmont. Best thing to do is hook up with one of the Damn Locals 4x4 club and get a guide. There are a few of us on this board, there is also a few others members of this board that live up there. They ride the cove all the time. The place I Park is on private land. You could park there if you was with us (the ones with permission) but no advised to do as strangers to the area.

Re:

Pumpkin said:
You had to have made a wrong turn if you went in from Coalmont. Best thing to do is hook up with one of the Damn Locals 4x4 club and get a guide. There are a few of us on this board, there is also a few others members of this board that live up there. They ride the cove all the time. The place I Park is on private land. You could park there if you was with us (the ones with permission) but no advised to do as strangers to the area.
I'm in McMinnville. Only about 40 minutes from coalmont. There s definitely a lot of trail riding to be done up there.

I'm already a member on here so probably won't bother joining another board. anyone else with info is appreciated.