• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The fleet has been lightened

Re: Lightening the fleet!

DSC_0100-L.jpg

C'mon boys. Someone is gonna get a great deal. You can't touch the parts in either buggy for this not to mention the labor from well respected builders.

2010 Jim' Garage U4 car
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

Looking for a JK!!!!

If my buggy sells I'll be trying to snag that unit up and go leaf looking.

2010 Jim' Garage U4 car

Looking for a JK!!!!

crawlin85cj said:

2010 Jim' Garage U4 car

Looking for a JK!!!!

You will be the only person I know "leaf looking" on 42's!!! When you "leaf looking" rig is on 42's, you might be a baller thumb.gif :****:

Will deliver to Flat Nasty SRRS race fully prepped and set on kill. I will also deliver within 750 miles of Dallas, TX at no charge.

Did I mention there are 3 sets of body panels? 1 set is painted with 3 stage show quality paint. 1 set is powder coat and 1 set is wrapped solid white. There is also a set of flat black roof panels.

I also have a spare wheel/tire, spare steering pump can, full MAST data cable and software package, rear driveline, a couple brake calipers, serpentine belt and some brake pads.

Who wants to wire a deposit and get there new buggy soon?

2010 Jim' Garage U4 car

Looking for a JK!!!!

crawlin85cj said:

2010 Jim' Garage U4 car

Looking for a JK!!!!

You better hurry up. I almost have a deal worked out with a local guy for the JK. You won't find another 10th Anniversary like this one. Only one on tons that I know of.

Blase said:
Do you still have both of these rigs?

He took the Jims car on a Saturday stroll yesterday :flipoff1:, so hes at least got that one.

Moving this to the top. I want to build a new buggy but I need to move one to a new home first. Neither buggy had been driven much this year due to a busy work year. Someone will be very happy either.

crawlin85cj said:
Moving this to the top. I want to build a new buggy but I need to move one to a new home first. Neither buggy had been driven much this year due to a busy work year. Someone will be very happy either.

After owning these, drool I can't imagine what you could better with building a new buggy???

Negotiable on price or equipment on either buggy.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ

Latest posts