• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"The Gorilla Run" Theme Song

There were a lot of people not mentioned. Not everything flows in a song. It's to promote the sport and the Gorilla Run and Alpha Gorilla Clothing. Jotorious is a friend of mine and is an awesome artist. He did the song for free. Its going to be on iTunes we were going to have it free for download but there are two girls that are my kids age in Hot Springs that both have cancer one has a brain tumor 8 years old and one has Leukemia 7 years old. I'm going to charge .99 for the song and 100% of the money will be given to both families. Thanks again for all the views the song is for fun but I think it could be an awesome opportunity to help out two great families that are going through a tough time in their life's.

Thanks Rick Muns

ALPHAGORILLA22 said:
There were a lot of people not mentioned. Not everything flows in a song. It's to promote the sport and the Gorilla Run and Alpha Gorilla Clothing. Jotorious is a friend of mine and is an awesome artist. He did the song for free. Its going to be on iTunes we were going to have it free for download but there are two girls that are my kids age in Hot Springs that both have cancer one has a brain tumor 8 years old and one has Leukemia 7 years old. I'm going to charge .99 for the song and 100% of the money will be given to both families. Thanks again for all the views the song is for fun but I think it could be an awesome opportunity to help out two great families that are going through a tough time in their life's.

Thanks Rick Muns

That is an extremely great idea! I may have to get an ITunes account just for that.

ALPHAGORILLA22 said:
two girls that are my kids age in Hot Springs that both have cancer one has a brain tumor 8 years old and one has Leukemia 7 years old. I'm going to charge .99 for the song and 100% of the money will be given to both families. Thanks again for all the views the song is for fun but I think it could be an awesome opportunity to help out two great families that are going through a tough time in their life's.

Thanks Rick Muns

Good on you Rick ! thats a bad thing for the kids and thier familys to have to endure...