• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The heck with this..

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
If anybody is bored. Hitting reiter around 10am. So if I see somebody I see sombody. If not--oh well :;

And CB channel 4 ...

dammit why dont i have 4 wheel drive i am just itching to go do some wheeling today ahhh so not fair :mad: :mad: how long u guys planning on staying up there

:booo: My junk is BEYOND frozen. I'm gonna have to wait for the next global warming cycle to go wheeling again. :haha:

Stealth runner and I did reiter yesterday. Rock garden, cable trail, & beat your ****. All had fresh snow first ones through. Lots of fun. Here's a couple of lame pics.

Last edited:
I keep trying to rip that thing off Joe but it it just seems to stay on. Roll overs, flops and I think Ive hit just about every tree at reiter at least once.

Mark m. said:
Stealth runner and I did reiter yesterday. Rock garden, cable trail, & beat your ****. All had fresh snow first ones through. Lots of fun. Here's a couple of lame pics.

How was BYS? I tryed to get Morgan to run it with me on thurs but he's a weenie. Got there too late today and Mike couldnt wedge between trees in the snow:haha:

TB-F said:
How was BYS? I tryed to get Morgan to run it with me on thurs but he's a weenie. Got there too late today and Mike couldnt wedge between trees in the snow:haha:

I tried :flipoff: And I'll be damned if I wasn't close too :redneck:

War-Jeeper said:
Even with the new rubbers you couldnt do it? Wow yer a disgrace lol:flipoff:

You shoulda seen the first time he tried. It was a expensive attempt. My rig made it thru no prob, With robin driving:flipoff:

And it was a weak ass break to boot--that crap won't happen again :D

Oh and the new rubber is doing good and it was a good day--had to winch myself twice today :;