• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

what ram are you using?

You can do the math out and figure out the displacement from lock to lock.

Buy an orbital that will give you the number of turns lock to lock that you want (usually between 2 and 4, according to how sensitive you like your steering).

I prefer NON load reactive valves.

You'll probably need something in the 8 to 12 cu-in/rev range.

417chevy said:
How do I go about finding the right orbital/steering valve? Load reactive what else should I look for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call PSC and they will tell you exactly the part number to buy. I just did this for mine and they were very helpful.

I will say that spending money on a good matching steering system is deff worth it

C'mon. Ole 417 ain't bout to drop a G or more on steering Jonny. Dam. He's looking for budget steering set up, and it can be done I have read several articles on it. Just gotta get the right parts. Hence the reason for the question.

My system is a tsc 10 ram, used valve of hardline ( with a copper paint overspray), stock pump off of 1979 Chevy one ton with hydroboost brakes, and a ghetto res. Hope that helps. :flipoff1:
Total cost: about tree-fiddy

Don't buy a setup from anyone. Piece it together. Those that do........do. Those who can't call psc and pay twice what it would actually cost.

I got a ram I'd sell for a super fair price, I'll try to get details if interested, just an offer

Sorry can't get **** done right now till I get my welder fixed should be getting the parts today I hope then I'll be buildin me some wheels

b1b6216994f28aaaa839a90146884af5.jpg

Here's a sneak peak at the wheels goin to get some diy beadlocks for the wheels

Re:

TBItoy said:
Don't weld that rim with the tire seated on it.
Break the bead and wedge something in it to keep the tire from reseating.
Hell don't weld that wheel hub to the wheel is the first thing I thought!!!