• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The pussification of the male gender

muddinmetal said:
All of this garage starts with men not being MEN. Build your family through marriage and hard work, protect them with your life, and ****ing sacrifice everything you have to to show them what men do for their families. When your kids falls down, hard, and looks up real quick to see your face, they are wanting you to show them what to do. If a parent yells or screams, the kid will cry, period. If the parent rushes in all anxious, the kid will be anxious and uncomfortable when they are hurt. If you tell them to get and brush it off with a smile they will learn to take life's bumps and bruises with a smile.

Your right most not all men's words mean nothing now a days.

86chevota said:
It a lot worse than that. My wife worked for the state of TN for 9yrs removing people's kids. Most of the parents are just like this . The really bad stuff that happens around were you live never ever makes the news. Unless you know someone who works in this **** you have no idea how bad things are and trust me its all around you I promise. Thank god my wife quite that job it was killing both of us. In those nine years we have had many babys and kids come to our home and stay until the state could find new home. Many of those babys/ kids will forever hold a piece of our hearts and not a day goes by we don't pray or think of them. Every bit of this is caused by drugs and 1or both parents not giving a **** because they are getting paid to **** up. Your average drug parent make 100k plus a year off the drug baby's they make . Yes we reward them for being **** ups. The worse cases my wife had were when the sperm-donor start beating and raping these kids. The state of TN does nothing to these people who rape and beat these kids. I held baby's/ kids in my arms who had to be feed though a tube because the sperm-donor broke their faces. I held babys and kids that's have been raped by the sperm-donor and yet nothing is ever done. I've seen little kids tell my wife that mommy sells me for drugs am talking babys. It's a ****ed up world but it's getting much worse as the days go by. All of you guys would ****ing **** if you know what really went around you.

^ Few people know this yet its so true. I deal with these people on a daily basis at work. The sad thing is that the prison system is a revolving door, these criminals stay out of prison due to overcrowding. Liberals and those who have never seen these things in real life think law enforcement and the judicial system have it out for these people, what they dont realize is these people actively choose to live this lifestyle. I have actually been told "if I get a job I loose all this money". A certain segment of the population stays in trouble because that segment chooses to be criminals.

People dont Rob, Rape, steal, and murder accidentaly. Being broke doesnt make you a criminal, there are plenty of honest stand up poor people in the world to prove that also. So if being broke doesnt make you a criminal, and you dont repeatedly commit crimes by accident, that means you chose to be a criminal and you are responsible for how your life turned out. These days few people are willing to Man up and admit they were wrong and take responsibility for their own actions (pussification of america).

86chevota said:
It a lot worse than that. My wife worked for the state of TN for 9yrs removing people's kids. Most of the parents are just like this . The really bad stuff that happens around were you live never ever makes the news. Unless you know someone who works in this **** you have no idea how bad things are and trust me its all around you I promise. Thank god my wife quite that job it was killing both of us. In those nine years we have had many babys and kids come to our home and stay until the state could find new home. Many of those babys/ kids will forever hold a piece of our hearts and not a day goes by we don't pray or think of them. Every bit of this is caused by drugs and 1or both parents not giving a **** because they are getting paid to **** up. Your average drug parent make 100k plus a year off the drug baby's they make . Yes we reward them for being **** ups. The worse cases my wife had were when the sperm-donor start beating and raping these kids. The state of TN does nothing to these people who rape and beat these kids. I held baby's/ kids in my arms who had to be feed though a tube because the sperm-donor broke their faces. I held babys and kids that's have been raped by the sperm-donor and yet nothing is ever done. I've seen little kids tell my wife that mommy sells me for drugs am talking babys. It's a ****ed up world but it's getting much worse as the days go by. All of you guys would ****ing **** if you know what really went around you.

^ Few people know this yet its so true. I deal with these people on a daily basis at work. The sad thing is that the prison system is a revolving door, these criminals stay out of prison due to overcrowding. Liberals and those who have never seen these things in real life think law enforcement and the judicial system have it out for these people, what they dont realize is these people actively choose to live this lifestyle. I have actually been told "if I get a job I loose all this money". A certain segment of the population stays in trouble because that segment chooses to be criminals.

People dont Rob, Rape, steal, and murder accidentaly. Being broke doesnt make you a criminal, there are plenty of honest stand up poor people in the world to prove that also. So if being broke doesnt make you a criminal, and you dont repeatedly commit crimes by accident, that means you chose to be a criminal and you are responsible for how your life turned out. These days few people are willing to Man up and admit they were wrong and take responsibility for their own actions (pussification of america).

d_daffron said:

I agree 100% most men and women won't MAN up. The government makes it way to easy too not have too MAN up!

Re:

I wonder what the tipping point of society is?

At what point do the decent people start to eliminate the trash instead of ignore it or enable it (liberals).

I feel like I'm being robbed by my own government to support actions that are detrimental to society.

Re:

"****" AKA TBItoy said:

At what point do the decent people start to eliminate the trash instead of ignore it or enable it (liberals).

I feel like I'm being robbed by my own government to support actions that are detrimental to society.

We are

Re:

"****" AKA TBItoy said:

The problem is that soon there will be more of them than there are us

I spent today visiting the Hoover dam, then went and walked the Vegas strip, WHOA!

What do you think all those hard working men from the dam building days would think of all these "males" walking around with fitted tank tops and capri's on? This stuff has been eating at me for a few yrs now. I could honestly rant for days about it. Read a book on WWII, then think about how guys today would react/handle the stuff that those guys endured.

Here's one for ya, I was talking to a BIL about this trip a wk ago. I told him we were taking 2 rigs out here. Very confused he asked how we were going to get 2 rigs to utah. Kindly I told him "on a trailer....." He said "you can put 2 on one trailer??" Yes Dave. This guy is 36yrs old, has 2 boys and DOESNT HAVE A CLUE, about a lot.

bouncerlife said:
I say we need to call Marshall law and start taking these pussies out.

What happens if there is a "we" who thinks you should be taken out? Or a me cause they don't like my faith in Christ? Or Tony or Pholman cause that particular law enforcer wants a little piece of that pie? Just start raising boys that know how to be men and girls that know how to be ladies and say a lot of prayers. If it does in fact hit the fan, then it's time to break bad. It's not at the fan yet.

money_pit_yj said:
What happens if there is a "we" who thinks you should be taken out? Or a me cause they don't like my faith in Christ? Or Tony or Pholman cause that particular law enforcer wants a little piece of that pie? Just start raising boys that know how to be men and girls that know how to be ladies and say a lot of prayers. If it does in fact hit the fan, then it's time to break bad. It's not at the fan yet.

It is beyond the fan, my friend.

Re:

This is a great time to work hard and shine in the face of adversity. It is hard times and getting harder, but that's when you are supposed to double down on getting ahead. That way, if times don't improve, you are already set. If it does get better, you are a step ahead of the game.

I could care less I'd you wear Capri pants, know anything about tube, pipe, kinkers, rollers or benders. I do care that you take care of your kids. Not everyone is going to swing a hammer, build a buggy or even get dirty when they go to work. Being a man can involve some of those things but isn't mandatory.

I'd rather see more Christian values being used, more folks without any debt, a better sense of family and better discipline practices for children.

pholmann said:
Ever think you can listen to that conspiracy **** too much that it makes ya a little nutty. :dunno:

That a dam really good question. I agree with pholmann on this conspiracy ****. How the hell do we really know what **** is real or made up.