• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The red GMC truggy with rear steer (extra cab)

We don't need excuses they are like assholes! Enlighten us all and tell us your solution to fixing this issue instead of trying to back peddle out of it.

blugreenformula said:
You did it sure looks like.

Breed Spotted Saddle Contact Bo Martin
Gender Gelding Phone 931-273-2087
Age 5 y.o. Location Hillsboro, TN
Height 14.3 hands
Color Bay Country United States
Registration National saddle horse association
Price $1,200 OBO (USD)
did you happen to see that was like a yr ago

BJMcummins said:
It's all about money that all I hear

Wrong.

You are such a piece of ****. It's not about the money. It's about you being a shitty person, not having class, not doing the right thing.

You seem like just the kind of shithead that would do this, but then if the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be suing everyone within a 5 mile radius of the park.

Fix the problem asshole. Sack up or gtfo

BJMcummins said:
Glad the offroad community is so good at helping seems to me it's just full of bullies I am financially at my max but no one gives to sxxxx about my situation it's all about a man parking his son in the middle of the road that says a lot for a father you don't put them in harms way I'm a father of three children I have financial problems just like everyone else in the world all I can do is send what I can when I can at least I am trying

I cant even fathom this discussion is even happening, or that I'm even responding in it. Your actions are horseshit, and you know it.

So you drove over a kids 4 wheeler. Doesnt matter if it was hid behind a tree, in the showroom, or middle of the road.
Left the scene, for any reason whatsoever. Then never made right.
Then when confronted blame the parents.

No wonder Muslims are taking over this country, and its bankrupt dollar and morally with people like you running around.

Unfucking real. No one takes responsibility for their actions today. You ****ing *****.

InDaShop said:
I cant even fathom this discussion is even happening, or that I'm even responding in it. Your actions are horseshit, and you know it.

So you drove over a kids 4 wheeler. Doesnt matter if it was hid behind a tree, in the showroom, or middle of the road.

No wonder Muslims are taking over this country, and its bankrupt dollar and morally with people like you running around.

Unfucking real. No one takes responsibility for their actions today. You ****ing *****.

:dblthumb:

InDaShop said:

loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

InDaShop said:

I don't think he is even smart enough to realize just how stupid he really is.
No wait a minute, no one is so stupid that they couldn't understand where the problem is.
He must be just a huge **** and **** anyone who thinks different.

It's called trying to do the right thing. Hell if there had been a slight effort from the start $500 would have been awesome and the rest of us would have helped with the rest.
By not doing anything till you are called out is what makes you a ****. That simple.

Let the bashing continue.

Well we got 747 we reference to for awesome fab work. Now we can add this guy. " watch where you going. Don't do a BJ and leave" molaugh

InDaShop said:

yep thumb.gif

Hate to beat a dead jackass but, has there been any progress other than Tom stepping up?

rednecklights said:
That's impressive a park owner would step up and take care of a situation like that.
He can be impressive at times for sure,He's the real deal for us wheelers. Let's show our support back by making his toy run on the 5th of December a packed one for the kids cause as we see from this thread he will lay it on the line for the kids,Now we can do the same and show him how much the ATV gesture means to the rest of the wheeling community and what WE can do when we really want to!
Hijack over and back to the story at hand.

AOP has moved to the top of the list for parks to visit this Tom character seems like a hell of a guy and someone I need to share a beer with. This other guy I wanted to like cause I know what it like to be put in a bad situation but geez stop while your some what ahead. This whole situation is why I hate going to parks when they're crowded. I don't care what happens to my junk I have insurance if it worth having and usually not worried if it's not

tyleecw said:
Hate to beat a dead jackass but, has there been any progress other than Tom stepping up?

No progress from that guy, and we are really not wanting any at this point either.....it's a done deal. But I have had a few friends step up and help me out a little on it. Either way the little guy will get his new four wheeler this weekend at the Bounty Hill and I'm going to arrange for him to ride up the mountain in a buggy when we head up to race.

adventureoffroadpark said:
No progress from that guy, and we are really not wanting any at this point either.....it's a done deal. But I have had a few friends step up and help me out a little on it. Either way the little guy will get his new four wheeler this weekend at the Bounty Hill and I'm going to arrange for him to ride up the mountain in a buggy when we head up to race.

You da man! Can't wait to meet you and shake a real man's hand. You are setting a great example for others to follow.

Did the douche that ran the 4 wheeler over get banned? I defended him at first but once it became clear that he was truly a piece of **** i hope karma/juju whatever finds him in the end. Glad Tom stepped up and that's why i will continue to try and support AOP. Even if i do give them some hell about all the races.

tyleecw said:
You da man! Can't wait to meet you and shake a real man's hand. You are setting a great example for others to follow.

This.

Also..if Tom is the guy smoking a big ass cigar on the side of the bounty hill in the videos......he might just be a badass as well.