• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the start of the linked 83 toyota

machen4x4

got started tonight bending some tubing, hope to have alot of it tacked by the weekend

DSC05029.jpg

DSC05034.jpg

DSC05033.jpg

DSC05032.jpg

DSC05031.jpg

yes we cant wait, going to 4 link the rear, and 3 link the front, got about 24" of belly clearence, 15 3/4 clearence under the chunks. wheelbase is gonna have to stretch about 2" in the front. should put us around 116" wheelbase.

this thing is gonna be 1 bad someb&*^^ i cant wait either keep at jamie it looks good ,oh tell your help there i said hi.

thanks scott, i will tell jeeper you said hey. ordered some fab parts today so hopefully next week have the rear sitting on its own. we are 3 linking the front, stretching the frame out 2 or 3 inches also. 116 to 117 wheelbase.

You're putting in a lot of work and its showing. My question is why such an abrupt rear on a cab truck instead of taking the rails to the back of the tires, or 4" or so past so you can have a bumper and room for a huge cooler with easy access.
not knocking, it looks very clean, keep it up
Kelly

looks good!! i would luv a yots trail rig when buggy done! they always impressive! keep up the good work :dblthumb:

did alittle work saturday, got the spikes tacked on and got the rearend housing tacked up also. will be working on front link brackets this week.
should be looking pretty good by next week
DSC05053.jpg

DSC05056.jpg

DSC05054.jpg

will have some more progress by the end of the week, getting aluminum links drilled and taped. hopefully have them friday.
going to start making gussets for the cage in back, and finish the link mounts.
thanks jamie