• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the start of the linked 83 toyota

DSC05115.jpg

DSC05114.jpg

DSC05113.jpg

DSC05112.jpg

got the bump stops waiting on cans, also going to try and use this grill

i have part of a cailac grille i was gonna use one day. its just the out line,like the trim. it looks wicked as hell and if you cut that grille to fit inside it would look SEEEEEXXXYY.. ill post a pic

got the links done, these force me to making this rebuild as nice and clean as possible, love the way thet turned out was not expecting this.
DSC05154.jpg

DSC05153.jpg

DSC05152.jpg

anybody need any machine work done in north alabama denny is a good one
dddesign.png

what tire were you running before the 43/ treps???? just curious, as i am running the exact setup axle wise. only thing is i have a stock 305 with a 208 300 doubler. I left my stock lockouts on the front hopeing it would be a fuse.

build looks great nice to see something a little different

been to choc, hale maintain, mountside. and a few places close to scottsboro al. traded my bike on another rig and trying to fix it up alittle to get back into riding.
its gonna be a while before i can finish the linked truggy.

That looks like a pretty capable yota with the linked rear. I'd loooove to link the rear of mine one day....it's in the long distant future plans anyway lol.

Get that sucker painted and let's ride!

machen4x4 said:
traded the bike for this rig, getting ready for paint, winch and Corbeau seats.
DSC05467.jpg

DSC05468.jpg

i almost bought this truck from a guy back in Feb. im curious how well it wheels. it had TR beadlocks and iroks on it then tho. what color choice you going with.