• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Super Swamper LTBs

if you are only going with a 34" tire why the LTB there are much better tires out there... I would look at an MTR, mud grappler, Pit Bull MADDOG or maybe a Pro Comp Xtreme Mt... even a BFGoodrich Krawler would be an all around better tire then the LTB.

because their cheap

if you are only going with a 34" tire why the LTB there are much better tires out there... I would look at an MTR, mud grappler, Pit Bull MADDOG or maybe a Pro Comp Xtreme Mt... even a BFGoodrich Krawler would be an all around better tire then the LTB.

Having LTB's myself, and driving on the street some, I have to agree. MTR's would be great but more $$$. Now the Pit Bulls look like same $ as LTB's, but more gooder on the street, like MTR. My LTB's are wearing fast, might try Pit Bulls myself next.

Most aggressive tire in that size range for the $$$.

Here is a couple of things that are limiting me as far as tire selection.

First, 17" rims, we do not want to get differant ones and smaller ones will NOT work due to rotor and caliper size of the 07` Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

Second, Because of how the steering is set-up right now if we go with much wider than 10.5 its going to start hitting inside and puttin gon wheelspacers is NOT warranty friendy and can cause axle problems long term, grated we have d44`s but they can break too!!!!

Third, the warranty in general, we want to keep it so if we do have a problem, it WILL be covered being its a "stock" rubicon.

Forth, we do not want to go tooo tall as the taller we go the bigger the lift we have to get, right now if we get the 34`s we only have to get a 2-2.5" lift and if we go any bigger we need bigger lift 3-4".

Kat

07' Rubicon :haha: Warranty? :haha: LTBs? :looser:

Lift it and buy some IROKs' :awesomework:

Have fun with that mini van motor :puke:

IROKs are not NEARLY as aggressive as the LTBs. The sidelug traction on the LTB is second to none. If they made a 40" LTB at 13-14" wide I'd change them for the IROKs in a minute.

I'm trying the 39" Krawlers next - one more valve to put in and then fix a couple of pinholes in my welding (beadlocks) and they're ready to go.

Last edited:
The LTBs' are ****in' gay unless they are 47s'

and Krawlers are for people with more money than brains.

Come back when you pull your head out of your ass :fawkdancesmiley:

The LTBs' are ****in' gay unless they are 47s'

and Krawlers are for people with more money than brains.

Come back when you pull your head out of your ass :fawkdancesmiley:
Actually, boggers are gay, LTB's are pretty sweet. :corn:

Latest posts