there goes the neighborhood

Ok, here is the plan,

Building a "stick" type tuber out of aluminum tube,

or do a CFNN with a body.

Wich one would "we" like to see happen. :D

grover said:
But wouldn't a "stick" type in desighn tuber be the coolness?? :haha:

I like the CFNN but a "stick" will eat it for lunch at "the beach" :;

but, with travel to different comps that I have planned I really need a well rounded car for competing in the S.U. class.

I ran a prototype NN for awhile and loved how versitile the chassis was. The NN can be set up with knuckle packs and only light weight electronics in the chassis for a near stick performance if you would like. The biggest advantage is quick wheelbase changes. In nearly every region of the country you can make changes inbetween stages. 17inch for a course with near verticals or 15 for tight huge breakovers. With the stick you get the 16inch "perfect compromise". It is the correct wheelbase if you had to choose...but if you dont have to choose you could have a purpose built truck for each stage.

well to honest here, I am really going to pressed for time to build a clod for Goldendale. But when I do this thread will be resurrected and the build is on!!

Right now I have a TXT shaftey I will just throw together "scaler" style and just have some fun with it down there.

The "Punisher" will be in contention though and the parts will be a flying. :redneck: :haha: :clappy: