• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired THEY GONE THANKS HARDLINE

Tyler Diesel

I got some stock axles from a 1996 jeep YJ
I also have a stock transmission no idea if it has been rebuilt or not I took these out of a totaled jeep that a tree had fell on.
Make me an offer as I don't know what they are worth i know they all work as I drove the jeep into my shop before tear down.
I do not have an engine it has a 4.0 in it I used it on a job for a customer
Contact me on here or at 1(270) FIVE SIX TWO-0684
Parts are located in western Ky I did not put picks because they are not something special if you already don't know what they look like then you prolly don't need them :fish:
500 for it all obo

Re: 1996 jeep YJ parts

Tyler Diesel said:
I got some stock axles from a 1996 jeep YJ
I also have a stock transmission no idea if it has been rebuilt or not I took these out of a totaled jeep that a tree had fell on.
Make me an offer as I don't know what they are worth i know they all work as I drove the jeep into my shop before tear down.
I do not have an engine it has a 4.0 in it I used it on a job for a customer
Contact me on here or at 1(270) FIVE SIX TWO-0684
Parts are located in western Ky I did not put picks because they are not something special if you already don't know what they look like then you prolly don't need them :fish:

No pics, didnt say if it was an auto or manual trans, no price, There was never a 1996 wrangler. You suck at for sale ads :wtflol:

excuse me Mr Duck its a ZJ
tranny is auto
there is no price cause I don't know enough about them as stated
Make an offer i want them out my shop
As far as my for sale add it worked you looked and decided it was worth your time to post so thumb.gif

Re: 1996 jeep ZJ parts

Girl says yj in is original post and now she says its a zj .hahahahaha

Tyler Diesel said:
excuse me Mr Duck its a ZJ
tranny is auto
there is no price cause I don't know enough about them as stated
Make an offer i want them out my shop
As far as my for sale add it worked you looked and decided it was worth your time to post so thumb.gif

What rear axle? dana 35 or 44?

Pics are requested on miscellaneous sales but not required go look under your ZJ these look the same as does the transmission if yours is a auto 42re
same auto used behind all 4.0 zj from 93-02
The rear axle is a dana 35 c clip 3:73 gears lsd

Look here a-hole this is miss section for washers and driers not PARTS

4wd zj both axles are 3:73
If you got a nice pair of washer and dryer 78 cj fullwith ? We can do some traiding but this is my post if you don't like its format please scroll on through the rest of the adds

Hey tyler I have hundreds of stolen street signs. They range from speed signs to street names. You name it I prob got it. ARE YOU OPEN FOR TRADE?

Same axles and transmission they used in grand Cherokee zj and wj with 4.0 auto is that better guys do y'all really have nothing more to do with your life besides try to point out how much you know like I said I don't need or want the axles just want them outta my shop at least y'all giving me free bumps

500 obo so far you got the best offer so if i get tired of them being in my way before someone offers more i will contact you and you can have them