• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts on these parks.....

Dirty turtle was a major let down for our group. Luckily we went for boo bash and the bouncers put on a great show. Far as trail riding goes its small (like 270 acres, we dnt realize this till we got there). Out of 270 acres I bet that close to 1/2 is fields. Going there for an event is one thing but making a long trip to trail ride there....you won't be happy.

Dizzel568 said:
Dirty turtle was a major let down for our group. Luckily we went for boo bash and the bouncers put on a great show. Far as trail riding goes its small (like 270 acres, we dnt realize this till we got there). Out of 270 acres I bet that close to 1/2 is fields. Going there for an event is one thing but making a long trip to trail ride there....you won't be happy.

Ive heard that from others as well. Thanks!

Re: Re: Thoughts on these parks.....

Coal Creek / Windrock is great if you have a local that can guide you on the trails. Most just end up driving around on the umpteen gravel roads.

Not somethin id make a weekend out of if you have big buggy ( you can run all the hard stuff in one day)....but a smaller rig on 35's could rack up alota mild/hard stuff in s couple days.

I ride there a lot....and alota the same trails. They're always changing and they're as hard as you wanna make'em.