This machine

Showtime2sideview.jpg

is so bad it shreds Atlas' transfer cases like they are Dana 300's

transferexploded.jpg

:****:

so now it's running

**** this big

Ujoints.jpg

If all the :tc got on the phone and called parts suppliers he would be booyang today.

Still waiting on axles ? Are they designing and testing them before he gets them or what ?

Ive had buggy complete an running for goin on 2 months now. its sits on jackstands :-\ waiting for axle parts that king sling caint even destruct !. . but the day I recieve parts and she rolles out Madram11 an Ricky B will have it all out ! So prety much I look at it as good things come to whos patient! 8) be interesting to see what this buggys weak link is. Prolly driver ;D

I would be going nuts :spin: I cant wait to see this buggy, i think im more impatient than you are right now .Thanks for th reply and keep us posted .

Blase said:
Any idea how much longer you will be waiting on the parts to finish your axles?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, the axles will arrive 48 days before the for sale thread :flipoff1:

John I figured that they were waiting on the unobtainium supply to build up before they could machine them.....but your theory is more fun to play with.

So I'll guess he keeps this one for at least 90 days.......so i'll say 91 days before the for sale thread.

Bones said:
There was a pic on the book of faces, but no idea if it's his or not. I am just waiting for more videos

If it was a picture of the Green Goblin chassis that he built/Randall Key had for awhile, then the Facespace is correct from what I've heard.

Blase said:
John I figured that they were waiting on the unobtainium supply to build up before they could machine them.....but your theory is more fun to play with.

So I'll guess he keeps this one for at least 90 days.......so i'll say 91 days before the for sale thread.

Unobtainium??? Like the beer Straight To Ale brewing co. brews? 11.5% abv drool

http://www.straighttoale.com/beer/unobtanium/

I was like wtf is unobtanium molaugh Only time I've ever heard that word was by the STA brewing co. lol tried it at a local brew festival. Stought stuff! molaugh

Tcameron said:
but the day I recieve parts and she rolls out Madram11 an Ricky B will have it all out !

Yes Sir, can't wait because she gonna hurt some feelings for sure.