• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tims Tire in Harriman, TN

Good to know there's is someone just up the road that can do it. Thanks for sharing. Here's hoping I don't have to use them but you never know.

Between these guys and the guys in Shelbyville (Langly I think) who does a better job? I have to get one done and I'm right in the middle of the two.

I have had 5 different tires vulcanized at Tim's over the years and they always done a great job. No gobbed on bubble gum looking mess. Very clean, u have to look pretty hard to see where it was repaired.

jeeptj99 said:
Between these guys and the guys in Shelbyville (Langly I think) who does a better job? I have to get one done and I'm right in the middle of the two.

Landers is good, but will be more expensive I bet.

Re:

The one they did for me the guy said was pretty damn nasty since it was so close to the bead ....he said he didn't want to grind it flush and make it look good he just left it the way it was.

Which is fine by me because I told them that I didn't care how they fixed it they can paint it pink and draw a **** on it for all I cared.... that was a $500 tire they were saving!!

Got my tire back today can't tell where they worked on it. $43 to fix two holes in my sidewalls. Nathan was the guy I talked to real cool dude.