• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TIRE CUTTING

captain caos

I AM GOING TO CUT MY NEW 44 TSL WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GO :dunno:
TN CUT ALL 4
ATENA CUT ALL 4
TN CUT THE FRONTS AND ATENA CUT THE BACKS
NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS THANKS WILL

the aetna cut looks good and does great on dirt .however after 3 or 4 rides the cleats start to tear off . you should try them uncut you will be supprised how well they do.jimmy smith has went with a small cut on tsl s that works good and does not hurt the tires. hot rod has seen them its what he had on the front of the ol blue one seater.

Yeah, Tommy is right. Even a TN cut tire wears really fast compared to stock. If it where me, and I had a new set I would get a 1/2 blade and cut the centers. The outside tread will last a long time compared to the centers if you hack em bad. :dblthumb: My tires to very good, but I'll leave my next one closer to stock.

Why the hell would you not just buy a set of "PADDLE TIRES " instead of AETNA CUTTING a set of TSLS anyway,,

HELLO..........all an AETNA CUT TSL is anyway is a FREAKIN PADDLE TIRE, like the ones that mudd,sand drag ,and Findland offroad buggys use,

and when yall do AETNA CUT a TSL ,why do yall cut the SAME ANGLE across all 4 tires, seems like the angle of the cut should be DIFFERENT on each side of the buggy :dunno:

I KNOW WHAT A ATENA CUT IS AND WHAT A TN CUT IS. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WORKED BETTER BEFORE I CUT MINE BUT I TN CUT THEM FRIDAY NIGHT thumb.gif