• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire Warranty

Pat

So I am about to pick up a set of 36 Iroks and I am looking for opinions on the on/off road warranty that 4 wheel parts sells with tires. I paid for it last time and never used it. It is ever worthwhile to buy this with swampers? Has anybody had a warranty claim with tires from 4 wheel parts and how did they handle it?

had one warranty on one of my 37 mtr's got kind of jerked around on the deal and a few of my buddys also have gotten jerked around also.. just my opinion..... my hole deal with them is like this :mad: :mad: :mad:

I used the tire warantee many times at 4wheel parts. Although I would never buy from them again, the warantee is good. If you have unrepairable damage it will be replaced for the cost of another warantee (10%) up to 50% tread life anything under 50% is pro rated. I replaced 3 out of 4 of mine. If it is repairable they will repair it. And it is no questions asked, if they ask you a question. Just remind them that it is no questions asked....

I've used mine twice, the last time I could not find my reciept and they had to go into archived records to get it. Theirs does not expire from time like Discount which is only good for 3 years.

I think last time I figured if I used it once, to replace a tire it was worth it.
Let me know how it goes Mark.

Discount used to have a killer warranty but I haven't been there in years.

They do, also no questions asked on/off road replacement warranty.
I am gonna call them too, just to see if they will eat the shipping and match price with 4WP.

Hell yeah 4WP for tires :beer: .... for some reason all 4 of my tires end up with sidewall cuts at about 70% tread :haha: :awesomework:

Hell yeah 4WP for tires :beer: .... for some reason all 4 of my tires end up with sidewall cuts at about 70% tread :haha: :awesomework:

... and that's what makes it tough for people that really deserve to get their tires warrantied out.:looser:

Nope it is a service they offer and I use it :fawkdancesmiley: Don't hate cuz I keep fresh non round (swampers) tires :haha: :haha:

Well Discount tire matched price with 4wp. I'm pretty sure the warranty is about the same. And I don't have to drive nearly as far to pick them up, or deal with homogayness at 2wheeldriveparts (I think I'm allergic to all the chrome and bling in that place). Sounds like Discount tire cannot always price match with Swampers, but today they did!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Pat good deal but I don't get tires from them because they don't stock them and 4WP does :redneck:

4weel prts ( we don't have those tires in stock but we can order them in and they will be here Thursday......:; and then when you go to pick them up on Friday after paying for them already they sell them before you get there.......:stirpot: :kissmybutt:

4weel prts ( we don't have those tires in stock but we can order them in and they will be here Thursday......:; and then when you go to pick them up on Friday after paying for them already they sell them before you get there.......:stirpot: :kissmybutt:

:haha:
Thats why I'm glad to be dealing with Discount this time.
Better customer service track record IMO.

Has not happened yet :fawkdancesmiley: