• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To sell or Not to sell?

lance4351

1987 YJ Big Black
2.5 Ton steering axles with overson 2" shafts, ultra locker in front, spool in rear
6-47" ltbs
5-32 bolt beadlock
new spare drive shaft
low max 3 to 1 t-case
turbo 4oo
rci fuel cell with all braided lines
corbeau sets
4 link front and rear
fox coilovers
fox bump stops on front
seperated brakes for front and rear
be cool radiator with electric fans (never runs hot)
moroso oil accumalator
402 sbc by delk performance
sanderson headers and flow master mufflers (has nice rumble to it)

So should I sell it? WHATS IT WORTH?

lance4351 said:
I couldnt do that to you John. How about $500.00 and I bring it to you? :flipoff1:

Alright, $250.00 and that's the lowest I will go. But, you have to put in a rear drive shaft. That's all.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]NO, DON'T SELL. [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]

Sell it to Brennan. :flipoff1:

Does that help you at all? :dunno:

I have been workin like crazy to get to spin out with you!!!

I want to cut donuts until some one :puke:

I want to hit the bunny slopes on Saturady evenin when every ones stuff is broke :driving:

It won't be the same with out you. Load it up next weekend and lets git on with it man. Come on :woot:

Well I had a guy come by the office and made me a offer I couldnt refuse and I had to let it go. I am already missing it :( but that $16000.00 I got for it makes me feel better ;D.

lance4351 said:
Well I had a guy come by the office and made me a offer I couldnt refuse and I had to let it go. I am already missing it :( but that $16000.00 I got for it makes me feel better ;D.

I know you didn't sell it for that. If you did someone got a fawking awesome deal.

Latest posts