To The Trolls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was saying before I was rudely banned:

rednecklights said:
What tires did you decide on ?

BFG KO2s

kushKrawlin said:
Just be patient.. It will come. I betcha a dollar those repercussions ur looking for will be here in no time. :****: Our sensei will only take so much.. And for the record, I was bein serious about Nitto trail grappler's. How do I know U ask.. Well I'm the Dumass that has bought about 5 sets of tires.. And out of all 5 sets rotated my tires a total of 5 times and pull a trailer everyday.. BFG's suck balls, smoked a brand-new set and 25,000 miles. Maybe less. I can honestly say that I have had these Nitto's for over 2 years, and they are far better than any tire that I have ever had!! Look at Em, over 2 years old, rotated once, maybe 2 times.. And still have Atleast 4 more months. And that's before I groove Em. But then again I'm sure you knew all of this. Just tryin to help. Where do you live that you get all the snow? The few times I had these in the snow i was throwin rooster tails, doing donuts in the Walmart parking lot like it was nothing!! :woot:
If you are interested I will sell them to you.. Lemme know.

I had no problem with your suggestion for Nitto. I just advised you that they would not be that great in the snow. Chicago gets a lot of snow.

al1tonyota said:
Everything has been explained to you if you are to stupid to use the information given and stfu then you are the problem! What exactly do you mean you have been set off? Nobody gives a **** what repercussions you think there should be! Hope you are having fun if you think it's fun here you should go ride with some of us sometime! Are you close to any offroad parks? Where's your favorite mall with the extra high curbs?

I'm close to 2 off road parks and the high curbs are everywhere. I go over them all the time.

LandSpeeder said:
LOL. Adam Lee There aren't any offroad parks in Illinios.

Why would I respond to you DipShit2000? You've been grounded once. What are you after now? getting the keys to your 4Walker taken away?
Afterall, this is the only forum that you got a single response back on. I was joking when I said you probably were a recent band camp member here. I know you're from Joliet. I probably have your name, home address, IP address, MAC machine address and know what chipset your smart phone is currently operating off of. I may just have a little compassion for the less fortunate. I enjoy helping people more than hurting them. That includes you as well. Play nice, and enjoy an awesome site. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Still a dummy. You think you can trick me into believing you know where I live? I posted a comment that insinuated I lived in Joliet, IL so the only thing you've proven is that you can read. If my intent was to be malicious when I came to this site, you would never know a thing about me and I would be going through proxies like crazy and it would be extremely difficult to track me down or ban me. But please, feel free to post my information. You won't because you don't have it not because you're compassionate..LMAO! Btw, there are many off road parks in Illinois and I got many replies from the other threads..maybe you should check back again..

JohnG said:
Okay, anytime.

Finally, you've come around. So what are the repercussions?

Name: djpg2000
IP: 99.120.255.8
Hostname: 99-120-255-8.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net
Date Registered: July 11, 2015, 01:40:29 PM
Last Active: Today at 05:57:01 PM
User is currently banned
Email: [email protected]

Name: djpg2001
Position:
IP: 192.157.233.83
Hostname: nj.proxfree.com
Date Registered: Today at 06:05:23 PM
Last Active: Today at 06:24:57 PM
User is currently banned

Name: djpg2001
Position: Bottom
IP: 192.157.233.83
Hostname: nj.proxfree.com
Date Registered: Today at 06:05:23 PM
Last Active: Today at 06:24:57 PM
User is currently banned

djpg2001 said:
Still a dummy.

You think I need you to tell me that, DonkeyPunch2001? I'm obviously a dummy, cause I'm responding to you... as a new user... after you've been banned... from people who obviously don't want you around... so yes, I'm a dummy, but you're sad. I'd much rather be a dummy than a person so miserable that they find a random forum and harass people until they get banned. Then come back. See we all know each other, personally. It's obvious you do not. And yes, you will be one topic of discussion the next time we all gather around the firepit... "How to roast DipShit2002 over an open flame" and who gets the rectum first.

djpg2001 said:
You think you can trick me into believing you know where I live? I posted a comment that insinuated I lived in Joliet, IL so the only thing you've proven is that you can read. If my intent was to be malicious when I came to this site, you would never know a thing about me and I would be going through proxies like crazy and it would be extremely difficult to track me down or ban me. But please, feel free to post my information. You won't because you don't have it not because you're compassionate..LMAO! Btw, there are many off road parks in Illinois and I got many replies from the other threads..maybe you should check back again..

I'm not at my computer, I'm on my iPhone, cause your mother ain't got innernets in her apartment. Give me a while, I'll be back home and then we'll see what all I dug up on you the other day.

This guy is a special kind of stupid. Please post pictures if your rig (if you have one)

Hhaha I'm Serious! Ha and I'm sure U were too! But wth just happened? What was that long list he posted? And the purpose? All this makes me feel Dum as ****. But you should see me on a lawn mower! Boy got skillzzzz. :woot:

- Glad Ur still around, I knew the time was coming..

djpg2002 said:
Eric Hagan
Dec 21, 1975

Try me.

How about the youngest of five, born to parents who weren't married, actually going through marriage counseling, I was the result of those visits... yep a True bastard.
I've had more surgeries to my head than you've had wet dreams.
I'm about as fat as I am tall.
I was born and raised in Ala Damn Bama. Still love it here.
I live in a motorhouse
I have had one hemorrhoid in my life. Thought I damn near had one last week!
I can't pronounce your last name: Priovolos

how's that as a "try"?

Status
Not open for further replies.