• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top 3 list

bgredjeep said:
I managed to climb cable hill years ago on 36" bias IROKs. It was completely bone dry that weekend (the whole park was a damn dust bowl), but I still climbed it. Those are some huge steps. Same weekend Bassler did his backflip in the Ultra4 car. lol

I'd like to get over Pony Hill. I've made it to the big hole in the middle, but never past that. It's a crap shoot every trip if it'll even be in shape to get tires on it.
I've never given CreamPuff a serious try, but I'd put that in the list.
Little Jager rounds out mine. That's one we always seem to get to the first night we are in town and I don't really try all that hard to make it.
. That's when I was there and climbed it also, I believe that was fall for all 2011 or 2012, but anyway it was so damn dusty

Some of y'all haven't been to Harlan, Clayton, Ok or the Hammers ... :****:

Clayton probably has the biggest natural Boulder trails around outside of the Hammers I've seen. I'm sure there other places but as far as well known wheeling spots ...

Wow I started to say Flat Tire Flume figured a lot of people wouldn't remember it. But yea Cable hill was easy that year except when Cole talked Tony And Keith into backing the Water Truck to It thumb.gif

5BrothersFabrication said:
Would like another shot at this one:
https://youtu.be/RnvIyscCpGM

Last time I went, I walked up it like it was paved.....and you know how bad I suck at off roading :driving:. If you don't know, ask Eddy and and the smooth handed light bar salesman. They will tell you. :rolf:

1. Lower 2 at Tellico, grew up riding at Tellico as a kid and Tellico closed down before I got behind the wheel
2. Riot hill at AOP, broken **** and backflipped off it trying to make it
3. Rattlerock at windrock